The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman and Deathstroke came in the mail today. Excellent figures, Deathstroke comes packed to the teeth. Love it.

I have a Deathstoke that I'm selling to a guy, mine has one gun, but I'm not too big on him.

I got all sorts for christmas! I got Arkham City for PS3, a replica sonic screwdriver, and a whole bunch of different trade paperbacks. All in all, it was a very lucky year.

I have a Deathstoke that I'm selling to a guy, mine has one gun, but I'm not too big on him.

I'm not too knowledgeable on Deathstroke, but I like his design and his weapons. He makes a great villain. He seemed better to buy alongside with Batman.:woot:

WOWOWOW guys this set was $14.90 at Walmart!!! down from 30 bucks!!
avengersultimategiftset.jpg

avengersultimategiftset.jpg

Marvel Universe - Bucky Cap with Avengers Assemble base.

Marvel Universe - Thor with Avengers Assemble base.

DAYUM I was looking on line for the Heimdal Movie figure and it's going for anywhere from $30 to $75!!!!
what the freakin heck man! what the heck is wrong with Hasbro's reps?! this area hardly SAW wave 2

For Christmas I got: Incredible Hulk Movie on Blu Ray, Captain America Dvd/Blu Ray combo, Spectacular Spider-Man season 1, Heroes seasons 1-4, Marvel shot glasses, Spider-Man: Death of the stacys, Ultimate X-Men Ultimate Collection vol 1, and Stan Lee's how to draw comics.

Last edited:
heh are your Eye's dried out yet? lol

Yeah day after X-mas I also got this for $7.40! (forgot to post) Scale wise Cap's shorter than Thor by almost a foot!

6inchmoviecap01sml.jpg

I don't have it yet, but I did just order Transformers Dark Of The Moon Blu-Ray, deluxe Starscream, and voyager Shockwave from Amazon. Next on my Transformers blitz is the Revoltech Optimus Prime. :D

Minimates%20MVC%20Dante%20Deadpool.jpg

Got these today.Happy to finally have a Deadpool minimate.

Blu Ray - Terminator Salvation directors cut

Xbox 360 - Lego Star Wars: The complete saga

That was my birthday present to myself. No action figures. :down:

So jealous of this. I just hope I can find it somewhere in the UK :csad:
well I hope you DO geek. maybe France? I mean they did have a few Thor and Cap figures THERE over at the Toys r us that we haven't seen yet...but that was last may. lol

Blu Ray - Terminator Salvation directors cut

Xbox 360 - Lego Star Wars: The complete saga

That was my birthday present to myself. No action figures. :down:
Was temped to get that Lego game myself. My bro loves it and the batman one.

X-Men Origins Wolverine 3.75 line - Weapon X Logan

Marvel Legends - War Machine
Days of the future past Logan

Yeah day after X-mas I also got this for $7.40! (forgot to post) Scale wise Cap's shorter than Thor by almost a foot!

6inchmoviecap01sml.jpg
I got the same thing on Christmas, just found this thread

Loving those Ghost Riders! those Bowen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"