• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The New Years Thread

2009 flew by like lightning...let the countdown begin ppl..to 2012! :eek:

Wow...ComicChick....you listen to Immortal Technique?

And I have a feeling 2010 will be a pretty dramatic year.

Yeah I do sometimes. Dude is good

yea cant wait for 2018 or 2029 when you see me sitting on a couch watching some late night show.

the future sucks! lol

Conan O'Brien will be 175 years old at that time. Remember, he's often said he was in his 60's when he was hosting Late Night.

:hehe:

Anyone see the late night new year's special on ABC? Who the f is Justin Beiber? I had never heard of the guy until last night. Also never heard of Keri Hilson either.

I don't know who Justin Beiber is, but Keri Hilson is a new R&B singer who worked her way into fame these past few years by writing songs for other people.

Happy New Year Hype! Let's hope the next one is better!

Who else got maaaaaashed last night? OOOOAAAYYY!!

Conan O'Brien will be 175 years old at that time. Remember, he's often said he was in his 60's when he was hosting Late Night.

:hehe:

Anyone see the late night new year's special on ABC? Who the f is Justin Beiber? I had never heard of the guy until last night. Also never heard of Keri Hilson either.

All I know it Justin Beiber is a Cougar chaser. You should have seen the little freak on Chelsea Lately, he was so creepy...:o
And then he goes and molests Selena Gomez on stage last night...

All I know it Justin Beiber is a Cougar chaser. You should have seen the little freak on Chelsea Lately, he was so creepy...:o
Let's see. Chelsea Handler is in her mid-30's. According to Wikipedia, this Bieber kid is... 15?

"GIVE TO OEDIPUS"

Let's see. Chelsea Handler is in her mid-30's. According to Wikipedia, this Bieber kid is... 15?

"GIVE TO OEDIPUS"
That kid is 15? He looked like he was 4'2 tall on stage... next to a teenage girl.

:huh:

He's probably really 34 years old.

Should be a good year. Last year was a good year for me and I just got another promotion at work!:word: I'm thankful and looking forward to it.

"GIVE TO OEDIPUS"

What, that little **** and I are the same age? I'm......offended, somehow.

2009 was.......okay for me. However, half of it was downright bad. Summer 2009 was good though. Especially July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"