The "NEWER" New Stuff I Got Thread brought to you by FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots teh new dcsh too. :D and destroyer/ megatron came in the mail..

You ordered a BBTS case too?? Damn.

Whats Destroyer/Megatron??

I got ML destroyer and Voyager transformers megatron. separate :p now all I need in hand are astrotrain and bumblebee

i may be able to tomorrow after class, but i'm getting ready to hit the hay shortly.

i think the rhino will tower over clayface, but i haven't had them side by side yet. i put clayface next to juggernaut, and he's smaller than juggs, but not by too much.

Noice... which rhino are we talking about ._.

the 4H seventh kingdom rhino.

Ah I see.. Those are too expensive for me man :/

Ah I see.. Those are too expensive for me man :/

they definitely thin out the wallet rather quickly. i'm attempting to limit myself to 7K and dc stuff from here on out, but it's still too much.

Honestly, I think I'm about to do the same vog. I'm about to unload alotta my movie figs and some other non necessities I have. I'm still on the fence about my Street Fighters. But they're such kickass figs. :(

With my new found TF luv I gotta thin out alotta what I have due to room. I have a limited amount of room for now and I gotta get rid of a good chunk of stuff.

Yeah. Had I been a bigger and more involved fan of the franchise I woulda been furious, but since I've only played the first RE and a little of 2nd it doesn't bother me too much.

You have no idea.

Howdy y'all. Nothing new for me today, though I am thinking about getting the Clayface DCSH wave from an online store so I don't have to worry about hunting for them. Thing is, I only want the Clayface and Catwoman, and maybe the grey and black Batman once I see what he looks like up close. Is there anyone on here who might want the other three figures from that wave(Joker, Nightwing, and Bruce Wayne Batman), so I don't have to worry about getting rid of them once I get them?

Correction, I did get something new today, as I got the ML13 Baron Zemo variant from SHT.

And I should be getting Cyborg Supes in the next day or two.

yo FTB, clear out some of your pms, it's telling me you've reached your limit.

i want that batman
or this one
MAT10088.jpg

I actually have a spare of that Batman GS. What it??

I have an extra batman but he's got a weird blue smudge over his eye.

Hey Greenscar, I should be able to ship your stuff sometime next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"