The "NEWER" New Stuff I Got Thread brought to you by FTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do those look in comparison to the Marvel Universe line?

I was thinking about starting to pick those up as well. Especially on days I go to TRU or Walmart and can't find any other figs.

I also picked up Black Widow and Winter Soldier......

Photo0041.jpg

except I found the Black Widow Gray Suit variant.

Photo0042.jpg

Photo0043.jpg

and a new Spider-Man shirt from Hot Topic. Happy Birthday to ME!

Last edited:
How do those look in comparison to the Marvel Universe line?

I was thinking about starting to pick those up as well. Especially on days I go to TRU or Walmart and can't find any other figs.

Are you asking how the Marvel Legends figures compare to the Marvel Universe figures?

Wow. That's always been a heated subject around here. The answer is: The Marvel Legends figures are better in every way possible.

:awesome:

Are you asking how the Marvel Legends figures compare to the Marvel Universe figures?

Wow. That's always been a heated subject around here. The answer is: The Marvel Legends figures are better in every way possible.

LOL No, I'm sorry, that's my bad. I meant how are the DCU figs compared to the MU figs. I see them alot, but I don't actually stop to look at them or their quality.

And P.S. I'm angered/jealous that you found the Black Widow variant. My luck, I'll find her this weekend at the same store I bought the 2 pack at last weekend. :csad:

No worries, bro. I'm not a fan of MU figs at all, so my answer is:

Anything > Marvel Universe. Hope that helps :cwink:

Also, I haven't decided on keeping Gray Black Widow yet. I would be willing to trade her for a red Deadpool, if you or anybody wants to....

i'd really like grey black widow..... not sure if i wanna trade deadpool though.... i might... need... need to get him first though.... but it'd save me from having 2 winter soldiers... so that'd be a big help

Well, come and talk to me when you have Deadpool in your hands. I'm not gonna hold her for you for 3 months so you can decide. I know how you operate. :cwink:

Actually, I really have no love for Winter Soldier, either. If he was Captain America Bucky, I'd keep him. So I guess he's available too, for the right trade. I don't really know who I'd want for him, but let me know if anybody's interested. In my thread, PM...whatever.

I haven't opened it yet, so it's mint in package if that's important to anyone. I'd much rather ship it opened in a small box, as I don't trust the cursed Bubble Envelopes, but I'll do whatever you want me to.

LOL No, I'm sorry, that's my bad. I meant how are the DCU figs compared to the MU figs. I see them alot, but I don't actually stop to look at them or their quality.

If you're talkin, DC 6" figures, I think they're great. My only small complaint is that all the male figures look the same.

If you're talking about 3.75" figures, I can't say. I don't collect those. I will say the MU figs give a lot of character variety.

Yeah, I meant 3.75' DCU. The 6' figs aren't that bad either. If they ever have some that I like, I'll get a few. But I always find villains I can't stand. All the good ones are always taken.:csad:

Recently purchased, but yet to receive:

Ghostbusters Unslimed Venkman
Ghostbusters II TRU 4 pack
Donald Duck TPB Vol 1 from BOOM
Donald Duck TPB Vol 2 from BOOM

I'm honestly equally excited about all of them. Ok, I'm excited about te Donald Duck TPB's more than the toys...

Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 for 360

currently bidding on a "Blackest night" Yellow lantern ring on ebay

Had a small shopping spree tonight. Picked up some goodies.

-Warpath/Deadpool (red) Marvel Legends. LOVE these. I got lucky and picked up the last one in stock. My DP has a hard time standing up. I kinda wish he was more flat-footed. Oh well, still a sexy pair of figures.

-MU 2pack Hawkeye/Piledriver

-MU 2 pack Ultron/ Mr. Fantastic

-Spider-Man line 3.75 figure. Like a samurai suit.

- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

Went to Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, and Target. Those were the only MU figures they had in stock. Luckily it was a few I didn't own.

Had a small shopping spree tonight. Picked up some goodies.

-Warpath/Deadpool (red) Marvel Legends. LOVE these. I got lucky and picked up the last one in stock. My DP has a hard time standing up. I kinda wish he was more flat-footed. Oh well, still a sexy pair of figures.

Really? That sucks.

Heffer, did you have a problem with your Deadpool?

Finally found the Warpath/Deadpool. now I got the 3 I wanted and they are all freaking amazing.

SDC10968-1.jpg

He looks pretty good to me.

It's not a super bad thing though. I just put him in a different pose, and it looks better than me just having him standing straight up. I just noticed how it was different from the others like that.

Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 for 360

currently bidding on a "Blackest night" Yellow lantern ring on ebay

the little plastic ones? if you want any let me know, my shop has all of them for $1 each. if it's a light up one then n/m

If it's the plastic ones I got the blue one for a dollar at my shop a while ago and they still have more.Also recently reserved Marvel vs. Capcom 3 special edition,Got a spidey shirt for 9 bucks at the disney store and Finally got the Deadpool/Warpath two pack after a month of searching!

I saw the variant Deadpool and Warpath today. I don't like the blue and yellow X-Men outfit. Warpath looked cool, though. That's a big figure, man. I shoulda got it to trade, but .... They also had 3 Black Widow/Winter Soldiers and 2 of them were gray BWs. I also saw Valkyrie and Hulk, but that hulk sucks, too McGuinness-y for me. The lack of chest articulation is a downer, and Val just looks too plain, or something. I don't know. I'm not impressed with her at all.

The Greatest Thing Ever.....so I'm in the DCU/ML/MU section of TRU, and it's Black Friday, so there's 200 people in there. Which never happens. I don't know about you guys, but when I go to Toys R Us, there's never anyone in there. So it's a mad house, people with full carts just shuffling around, like not really walking, just looking around and fumbling about like zombies. And I'm moving stuff around on the shelves, looking for red Deadpool, and I see a few more Black Widows on the bottom shelf.....I go to squat down, and I kicked this little Beanie Bag thing, or little Star Wars plush toy, or whatever it was....and I look....
and it's a ****ing :awesome: bag of weed!! :awesome:

So I scooped that **** up, stuffed it in my pocket, left Deadpool and the Black Widows, and got the hell out of there!!!

Greatest Find at Toy's R Us Ever!!

Holy crap that's out already!Where'd you find it?

I live in San Diego. I think they have been spotted at Wal Marts all over.

Went Black Friday shopping. Got some good stuff.

• Sentry/Spider-Man MU 2 pack
  • Batman: Under The Red Hood dvd
  • Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
  • Red Dead Redemption (360)
  • Prototype (360) Old game, I know, but still fun.

I was disappointed TRU didn't really stock up on the MU or ML figs at all. Nor did they restock over the weekend, and I know they have a lot that they haven't put out yet.:cmad:

blackest night yellow ring

dvds
The Runaways
The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
Grease
Under the red hood
green lantern: first flight

Saw Valkyrie and Hulk, and the variant Deadpool and Warpath at TRU today. I passed on them all, but still bought TF Generations Megatron and Souondwave. I desperately needed a new Megs for my collection (if you've seen the deluxe one I have in my TF display in my thread, you'll agree), and I had heard great things about this one, and the Soundwave looked all right as well.

Also found Apocalypse series Masked Wolverine and X-23 MOC, and Smart Hulk loose. Unfortunately, Hulk doesn't have his goggles or weapons, but I don't care about those anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"