The next DC storyline to be adapted to DTV?

I would absolutely freak out if they did Kingdom Come, but they would have to pu**** to the 90 minute or 2 hour mark HAVE to.

I would absolutely freak out if they did Kingdom Come, but they would have to pu**** to the 90 minute or 2 hour mark HAVE to.

I think that they could do Kingdom Come in 75-90 minutes. If they do it right, of course.

They should get Frank Miller involved and do DKR.

I think Batman:Dark Victory should be adapted to DTV. I would love to see Batman and Robin and Batman fighting the mutliple villlians like The Joker,The Penguin,The Riddler,Two-Face,Catwoman and Mr.Freeze.

I think Dark Victory and The Green Lantern/Senestro Corps War and the upcoming GL story arc The Blackest Night should come out as animated DVD's.

:cwink:

KINGDOM COME if it was done in a sort of photoreal "Alex Ross" mocap would be amazing. I don't want to see it ruined in an animated form. I can see an adaption of THE CRISIS working, but not if they keep going the way they are currently. HUSH would also suck compressed into a short movie.

Apparently, there will be DTVs for both The Flash and GL. I just dont know which stories DC/WB are planning on using.

I would love too see The Long Halloween and Dark Victory made.

Man of Steel would be interesting, maybe as like a prequel to the '90s series.

Also, it'd be awesome to see either Killing Joke or Kingdom Come, OR The Dark Knight Returns :cool:

I would'nt mind HUSH so much as i have mentioned it in the past, but I don't think we need every Batman Story to be adapted. Only because we have had Batman for so long in animated history, same with Superman, I just want like a GL movie or something that deals with other heros, The Flash, something! I mean don't get me wrong Batman and Superman are cool but looking back on it do they need to be in every movie or have that may more individual movie's. I just want some of my other favorite characters to get some really cool stuff done with them.

I voted for KINGDOM COME, but on these conditions -

1) Must be at least 2 hours long
2) Cannot use retro Jack Kirby like block figure animation/art.

Yeah, WB really f***ed the DTV's by making them 70 minutes, when the story would have been much better if it was 90 min.-2 hours.

Batman Year One
The Dark Knight Returns
Batman Hush
The Killing Joke
The Man Who Laughs
Kingdom Come
JSA
Green Lantern : Sinestro Corps War
Batman: The Long Halloween
Batman: Strange Apparitions
Batman: Knightfall
Batman: No Man's Land
Superman:Man of Steel
Superman: For All Seasons
The Golden Age
Superman:Red Son
Batman: Gotham By Gaslight
Justice
Batman: Dark Victory
James Robinson's Starman

What do you need Batman Year One for when you have Batman Begins?

I got to be ''What happened with the man of tomorrow''?

It would be perfect: Could be in Timm animation draws, is not longer, so, it would'b be sliced, and it's bloody cool!

I wouldn't mind a lighthearted Booster Gold/Blue Beetle/Guy Gardner movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"