The Nightman tv series (Reboot)

Silver Lantern

comic nerd
Reaction score
This is a idea that would be cool, a retelling tv series based off the original Nightman series based in the late 90s. The original series starred Matt Mcolm as Johnny Domino who is struck by lightning performing in a cable car for Vip's. As a saxaphonist for the House of Soul club, he gains the power of ' Frequency of evil' to hear evil thoughts and see it in his mind. He is given help by a man and obtains a suit with anti-gravity belt, bulletproof suit, mask and cape that weilds invisibility.
The last one lacked any good effects especially the flying which was very cheesy especially compared to todays effects. Imagine it today.
A new fresh, updated take on this would be awsome on tv series. If there could be a new series on cw, cbs, etc, who would you cast, ideas for costume designs, villains, and more. Any manips, thoughts, etc put them here.

I can't believe I stayed up late just to watch NightMan.

Here are a few choices i think would be a good replacement.I would call the new series Nightman:Indsight.

1: Chris Hemsworth (Thor)

my first choice.

Marvel still owns Malibu, right? I'm surprised that the Ultraverse isn't part of Secret Wars.

Ahhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa

I can't imagine Nightman will get a TV reboot anytime soon. Malibu Comics is more likely to get relaunched before a new TV version of Nightman gets produced.

This is a idea that would be cool, a retelling tv series based off the original Nightman series based in the late 90s. The original series starred Matt Mcolm as Johnny Domino who is struck by lightning performing in a cable car for Vip's. As a saxaphonist for the House of Soul club, he gains the power of ' Frequency of evil' to hear evil thoughts and see it in his mind. He is given help by a man and obtains a suit with anti-gravity belt, bulletproof suit, mask and cape that weilds invisibility.
The last one lacked any good effects especially the flying which was very cheesy especially compared to todays effects. Imagine it today.
A new fresh, updated take on this would be awsome on tv series. If there could be a new series on cw, cbs, etc, who would you cast, ideas for costume designs, villains, and more. Any manips, thoughts, etc put them here.

You might think me foolish, but I think that Jared Padalecki would make an excellent Johnny Domino. He's got the Charisma and the energy and the fighting skills to do the job, plus look at a side-by-side comparison, I think he has the perfect look to fill the suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"