The now NEW Official DC Stupid Questions thread: Didio Headaches - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corp, you the man for indulging my insecurities and low self-esteem.

DC Stupid questions thread 2.0 featuring variant covers by zombie Michael Turner.

Fire away!

I assume, "order" was supposed to be in there. For maximum effect, read Return of Bruce Wayne between the penultimate and final issues of Batman and Robin (issues 15 and 16, I think).

EDIT - Actually, you should probably read it just before you read the last three or so pages of 15. If you want to get hardcore about it.

*sigh*

Subscribing. I guess I should ask a question while I'm here.

After Wonder Dog ate Marvin, is Wendy still around?

She's hanging out with Oracle and Batgirl in Batgirl's title. Sort of a mini-Oracle. She calls herself Proxy.

Oh, that's Proxy? I'd heard BatSteph had her own Oracle Lite, but I didn't know it was Wendy.

I assume, "order" was supposed to be in there. For maximum effect, read Return of Bruce Wayne between the penultimate and final issues of Batman and Robin (issues 15 and 16, I think).

Yeah, typed in a hurry so maybe I missed some words. Thanks, though. I guess I'll just wait on ROBW

I have no idea what's going on with this thread anymore, but if it's still for stupid questions...

Does the Joker actually have any feelings for Harley Quinn or is she just a tool to him?

Did Jor-El know there was gonna be Kryptonite? Has this ever been discussed?
Obviously he knew that the planet was gonna be destroyed. And he planned to rocket his son to Earth so he'd become a super-hero or whatever.
But did he anticipate that the remains of Krypton would turn into irradiated meteors that would find their way to earth and become dangerous to his son?

Last edited:
I doubt it, but he probably didn't expect a s***ton of rocks to make it to a distant planet that took a guided rocket to reach, anyway.

On the Birds of Prey tv show, anybody remember the excuse they gave for why Huntress didn't wear a mask?

They gave an excuse? I just remember her walking around maskless, confident that the two lives she was living wouldn't intersect.

I remember watching it... But even at the tender age of 15, I knew it was ****.

So I just youtubed the extended trailer for Birds of Prey... Oracle is trying to reason with Helena about the benefits of wearing a mask, Helena disagrees. Basically, it's her way of rebelling against her parents.

It was on the 3rd or 4th episode I think, in a scene with Barbara.
So I just youtubed the extended trailer for Birds of Prey... Oracle is trying to reason with Helena about the benefits of wearing a mask, Helena disagrees. Basically, it's her way of rebelling against her parents.
Which is why Helena is carrying on the family business. :doh:

Last edited:
The show got me to read the comics. That's like one of only two good things that show did.

The other was come up with a decent Batgirl costume to use in flashbacks.

alright, so i have a bunch of comics in my cart on amazon, some i'm saving for later. the ones i plan on buying as soon as i get paid are plasticman: on the lam and rubber bandits, and deadpool classics volume 1,2, and 4 (i already have 3) and for later im saving black orchid and one other, this other one im iffy on. its the star man omnibus volume 1 by james robinson. I've heard good things about this series, particularly how it portrays the shade, but from i've seen of JLA: Cry For Justice and another issude of JLA by Robsinson featuring Vixen complaining about how "second string" she is, Robinson doesn't seem to be that great of a writer...the dialogue is down right moronic at times. thus i'm a little apprehensive about putting down 27.48 on a collection of his work. my question is for anybody whose read robinsons run on star man, is it really any good? is robinson just a good writer whose been having a rough patch?

Starman is amazing. It's one of the best series from the 90s and it's not hyperbole. It's very good.

Robinson is a good writer, The Golden Age is also awesome so is the first bits of JSA when he started it. But he isn't doing good stuff at the moment (though I haven't read his JLA and I did enjoy his Superman).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"