The now NEW Official DC Stupid Questions thread: Didio Headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
First law was lethal force is authorized against the Sinestro Corps members. Second law was lethal force is authorized against anyone.

Ya i know that, im just tryin to figure out what issue the second law was introduced. Now that ive been looking it up i think the issue might be in the rage of the red lanterns trade.

So i read some DC Achieves of JSA... then went to JSA: Thy Kingdom Come trades..
and i wanna ask why isnt Wonderwoman in JSA anymore? =|

If I'm not mistaken, the JSA Wonder Woman was Diana's mother.

And DC is now trying to put WW in the center of their universe, or something something.

The Wonder Woman in the original JSA comics was, in fact, Diana herself. She was retconned into being the Earth-2 version of Diana when the Multiverse and DC's internal continuity became a little more structured, and then she was retconned again into being Queen Hippolyta, Diana's mother, after the Crisis on Infinite Earths wiped out the Multiverse and created a new history for the one remaining Earth.

Anyway, I have a question about Miss Martian. Where the hell did she come from? I don't recall seeing any kind of origin story for her. She was just sort of there in Teen Titans all of a sudden.

shes one of the white martians who rejected the white martian way

Huh. But I thought all the Martians were dead millennia ago. Is she one of that bunch of white Martians who were brainwashed into believing they're human at the end of Morrison's first JLA arc?

They never specifically said that but one imagines so.

Meh. I hate it when characters just appear out of nowhere and are never explained.

it was implied that she was one of those martians... and theyve had her wrestling with her white martian side since she merged with her future self (its as ******ed as it sounds)

I know about that part. I've read a couple of TT comics since she joined. I just didn't read any of her earliest appearances.

She was probably the most OYL'd character. I do enjoy her on the team though. The level of pure unadulterated perkiness, for some reason, makes me very happy. She sort of reminds me of the cartoon Starfire.

I like her, too. I like several of the current Titans. The writing just keeps sucking overall and driving me away.

i think shes a good character, but a lot of the stories with her in it are just poorly executed (as with everything titans lately)

Yeah. I was extremely disappointed to learn that whoever's writing TT now turned Lorena into Aqua****.

When did General Lane supposedly die?

But apparently that was all part of his master plan to fake his death to come back to fight a threat that didn't exsist at the time.

*cough*

Maxima needs to pull off that same stunt. Who cares if it makes sense or not? It'd be worth it to bring her back, dammit.

I want to see her fight every woman Aquaman knows again so she can take him as breeding stock. :)

Yes on premise, but the actual comic was pretty dull. Once the ball starts rolling it'll be good I imagine. This had good character moments yes, but not the most action.

It's worth it for the chick-on-the-bridge and Titans scenes alone, as far as I'm concerned. :up:

I'm getting for serious tired of Conner's Luthor fetish, though. Weren't we done with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"