The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with Bruce Willis lol

They're clearly going for a ratings grab with Miley. Bruce Willis is difficult to work with, so who knows if that's even going to end up happening?

01.jpg

They're clearly going for a ratings grab with Miley. Bruce Willis is difficult to work with, so who knows if that's even going to end up happening?
they've had Miley host before and she did a great job. I look forward to her hosting again

A WOMAN!?!?!? BAH!

:p

Aww, that means we won't be seeing "The girl at the party you wished you hadn't talked to" anymore

That's awesome, she's one of my new favorite cast members. But this means no more Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With at a Party. Unless they give her a recurring skit.

Can't believe that dude from the AT&T commercials is in this. :wow:

Also besides Tina Fey, those other 2 episodes have a high chance of sucking.

Cecily has the potential to be good. This means that she'll be on every week.

And she's attractive....although not in that photo.

Can't believe that dude from the AT&T commercials is in this. :wow:

Also besides Tina Fey, those other 2 episodes have a high chance of sucking.
:huh:

You talking bout Hader? Cause if so he's no longer on SNL and those are T-Mobile commercials

on the plus side, it means we likely wont see her play The Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started A Conversation With At A Party on Weekend Update anymore
That was an AWESOME character, right up there with Drunk Uncle

It's funny how we have one guy coming onto SNL from phone commercials and another guy leave SNL only to do phone commercials.

Am I the only one who thinks the AT&T Guy should be the Weekend Update Anchor once Seth leaves?

Who would you guys say is your favorite SNL cast member of all time?

It's a tough one but I choose Bill Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"