The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the "Bar Mitzva Boy" character, mostly cause I have a thing for that cast member

The Bar Mitzva Boy Character is great.I'm starting to realize the best characters on the show come from Weekend Update nowadays.

I just watched it and thought it was a great show. LMAO at Miley's VMA performance destroying the country. Im glad Vanessa got to reprise her role as the old Miley as she always did awesome with that character

LOL...Miley and Sway in H2O (Hillary to Obama)

tumblr_mu8u1rS5701riqxlyo1_400.gif

tumblr_mu8tk8aofB1rlkpg0o1_250.gif

And yes she did look great in the brunette wig

I thought Miley's two songs were great. She has a good voice.

Better batten down the hatches for Bruce Willis next week

What a horrible show last night, save for maybe the 50 Shades of Grey sketch. Miley should never host again. Lorne Michaels should have stepped back and said, "Is this really a good idea?"

Taran Killam was funny as hell in all his roles. The cheerleader skit went nowhere til he popped off. I chuckled a bit that the first abduction was off screen while the others besides Miley were lifted away. :o

I'm starting to wonder if "Miley Cyrus" might in fact be a preteen boy masquerading as a girl in her early 20s. :o

I love the "Bar Mitzva Boy" character, mostly cause I have a thing for that cast member

Vanessa Bayer....? Oh yeah. :up:

She's pretty average looking but there's something about her that's a major turn on.

Man, Willis needs to learn how to not mutter all the damn time.

Loved the "Boy Dance Party" surprised Willis would do that

I thought last night's episode was very funny. I literally LOL'd several times.

There was some strong comedy writing last night, Cecily Strong is really settling into the Update spot quickly and Nasim Pedrad in that black dress....dear sweet lord, she is one fine lookin woman. :up:

I hope no epileptic person was watching during Katy Perry's second performance. That strobe effect was intense

I laughed a little during the "chon" (child/son) sketch, but I hope they don't bring that back. They should have just left it with "glice". That one was awesome.

I liked Boy Dance Party and the 24-Hour Energy Drink a lot. I hate the "kitty cat" character. I think we will be in good hands with Weekend Update. It took me a long time to accept Seth on his own (I used to just fastforward through it unless something like Stefon was on), but he finally grew on me. I'm already a big Cecily fan, so I'm all set. It doesn't hurt that she is nice to look at.

I've had to remind myself that Cecily's only been on a year; it feels like longer, and I mean that as a compliment. She's adjusting to the Update desk really nicely, too.

tumblr_mu8u1rS5701riqxlyo1_400.gif

tumblr_mu8tk8aofB1rlkpg0o1_250.gif

And yes she did look great in the brunette wig

It's ridiculous how good she looks with the long brown hair, especially when compared to how she looks with the shaved bleach blonde hair.

I laughed a little during the "chon" (child/son) sketch, but I hope they don't bring that back. They should have just left it with "glice". That one was awesome.

I liked Boy Dance Party and the 24-Hour Energy Drink a lot. I hate the "kitty cat" character. I think we will be in good hands with Weekend Update. It took me a long time to accept Seth on his own (I used to just fastforward through it unless something like Stefon was on), but he finally grew on me. I'm already a big Cecily fan, so I'm all set. It doesn't hurt that she is nice to look at.

That was only the other week with Tina Fey. They already repeating Tina Fey's episode next week?

I worry about Edward Norton's SNL episode. He comes off as stiff as cardboard.

I didn't remember it from the Fey episode. I must have fastforward end through it like it was a commercial. They reused E-Meth, as well.

I remember the E-Meth from a previous episode but I don't remember the 24 hr energy drink for dating actresses and comedians.

I'm not worried about Ed Norton. There was a lot of concern about Bruce Willis too but he did fine. The show seems to have real strong writing this year and that will always help when they have a host with bad comedic timing.

Decent show last night (Boy Dance Party was great) but I think the funniest part was Katy Perry's 2nd performance. I mean, the first one just mostly had me feeling sorry for her band in those costumes, but the 2nd one where she was posing with the fan and the scarf was just straight-up hilarious to me.

I didn't remember it from the Fey episode. I must have fastforward end through it like it was a commercial. They reused E-Meth, as well.

Nope you're right I thought the 24 drink was the e meth commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"