The OFFICIAL 2007 SUPERHERO HYPE AWARDS (in Technicolor)

Thread Awards
Community Thread of the Year- I am saving up to go to Barranquilla Colombia by Ghostrider87
Funniest Thread of the Year- I am saving up to go to Barranquilla Colombia by Ghostrider87
Hype! Thread of the Year (any forum)- I am saving up to go to Barranquilla Colombia by Ghostrider87
No surprises here.

I would like to thank everyone on the hype for voting for me, I..wait..wtf, I didn't win....

dawson-crying.jpg

*runs aways*

I'm guessing I didn't win anything :dry:

Fran™;13603586 said:
If it makes you feel better, I'd vote you over Asteroid-Man any day for newbie of the year. :up:
Asteroid-Man's not a newbie though. :huh:

haha D-G X, you better make that your new sig! :D

(in regards to lunar wolf)

Where the hell is Erz...Lets light this candle again!

Now that I've been voted Hype President, Hype It Girl, Hype Hottest Female Poster... I have achieved all my life goals. So... what do I do with the rest of my life? :huh: *lost*

Now that I've been voted Hype President, Hype It Girl, Hype Hottest Female Poster... I have achieved all my life goals. So... what do I do with the rest of my life? :huh: *lost*
Umm... you still have one event planned.

So, what's the next award to be given out?

Because the thought of BRUTAL being poisoned and dying in my arms is funny? I think so too but I doubt he'd agree...

the image it conjured was just too absurd to not chuckle...for some reason in my mind santa hats were involved :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"