THE OFFICIAL 2012 SHH MOVIE AWARDS: Best Blockbuster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what do you expect? :p I would've voted for Skyfall but Rises takes the cake for me.

I know this is a superhero forum and all but I cant believe Skyfall is losing this.

I kinda expected this. I think Skyfall and Avengers were both better movies than TDKR, but he Batboards are the biggest.

I'm as big of a Bond fan as a superhero and even Batman fan and I still think both Avengers and TDKR are greater than Skyfall. Still great though.

I kinda expected this. I think Skyfall and Avengers were both better movies than TDKR, but he Batboards are the biggest.

I am sure the Batboards will have their own awards. Where TDKR wins everything :o

Well considering the overbearing negativity over there, I don't think it would win anything.

I'm sure the voters expected you to say this, too :p

For the record, I voted for TDKR because it was my favourite movie of the year. It's even my fave of the trilogy. I know a lot of people have issues with it, but i guess it's just a matter of taste cause it so perfectly hit the spot for me.

Don't get me wrong, I do like TDKR. I just prefer the other two over it. Also, I feel as though the other two movies could be Oscar nominated but TDKR would still be more popular.

But all in all, I give people full permission to stick a "you mad" gif over my posts. :oldrazz:

For me, definitely The Avengers, but Skyfall is a very close second.

I'm basing my vote on commercial success. The Avengers :up:

If this was for best movie my vote would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"