The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonova....

Ant Man anyone?! Anyone want it?!

Is the latest script really that bad? Marvel's reign of terror, comedies and successful movies meets its end! :o

First Wright leaves, and then McKay says thanks but no thanks. THAT makes me somewhat concerned. What is wrong with the script for this film?

Im not saying anything else until they get a director for this. BBL

At this point, that wouldn't be a surprise.

I didn't even finish posting about McKay and he's already out hahaha

Goddammit. He was the only really interesting choice out of the three.

Well, that's too bad, I was glad that (we thought) they had someone and were getting back on track. I'm sure Feige and co. are working overtime to get a deal hammered out with someone as soon as humanly possible.

Well, that's too bad, I was glad that (we thought) they had someone and were getting back on track. I'm sure Feige and co. are working overtime to get a deal hammered out with someone as soon as humanly possible.

It would not be too hard to work a deal with Louis D'Esposito.

Why has he dropped out? Did he not like the script or did he want to put his own stamp on things? Did he think he couldn't get it done by July next year?

And what does that mean for Rudd, who might've been the one to bring him in.

I think we'll soon be seeing Michael Douglas as Scott Lang and Kirk Douglas as Hank Pym.

Why has he dropped out? Did he not like the script or did he want to put his own stamp on things? Did he think he couldn't get it done by July next year?

He was probably pissed that there's no one-shot on the CA:TWS blu-ray.

Just when it seemed practically finalised, it's back to square one again. Variety and HR probably shouldn't have reported it just yet as almost a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"