The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we'll see something in the next couple of months. Most likely January or February.

The GotG marketing certainly did its job.

So El Mayimbe posted this cryptic tweet:

Hank Pym. Age of Ultron. Hmmm.

A while back there was the synopsis saying Tony Stark "revives a dormant peace keeping program" so maybe they will work in a flashback cameo for a young Pym in aou.

Have you guys seen the Yellowjacket leaked pic?
Wow

Random found picture:
Is This Our First Look At The 'Yellowjacket' Suit In ANT-MAN?

B1smSUxIQAASW64.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you have, lol

Looks cooler than the Ant-Man suit.

Looks awesome, and fits Stoll's description of the suit, and Joblo's report as well

Can't wait for this movie

Last edited:
Looks like a cross between the Eric O'Grady suit and Lang's multiple bug eye Ant-Man suit.
Ant_Man_O_Grady_Head.jpg

scotty.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. This may be a surprise hit for Marvel. Despite all the naysayers, ever since SDCC, everything they've been releasing has looked great.

It would be cool if the wings fold into the large shoulder things the comic costume had.

Wow, that looks great! The helmet lenses are a little weird, but overall I really dig it.

If you increase the brightness there's actually quite a lot of yellow there. Really cool suit

Really like the Yellowjacket suit. I have to say, more and more this film is growing on me.

Yellowjacket has wings and extra arms. I wonder if the suit also has Bio-Stings?

That is super cool. Marvel really knows how to make the costumes look comic-booky, while also looking believable and cool.

As cool as the Yellowjacket suit is looking to be, I can't help but be reminded by Bane with the helmet, though that could just be the quality of the image.

awesome suit!

Saw 20 people in here and knew there had to be some news!

That looks awesome. I was worried because the Yellowjacket costume in the comics looks rather stupid but they managed to make this look badass.

I think Cross is probably going to go giant sized and destroy a few blocks which isn't going to help with the whole unregulated super powered individuals narrative leading up to Civil War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"