The Official Arrow [Fan-Made] Costume Thread

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by jonathancrane, Aug 4, 2013.

1. jonathancrane I love Marvel, DC & EC!

I checked this forum and other ones on the site using the search feature and did not encounter any threads for this purpose. If there is one, I apologize. Anyway, this thread will focus on fan efforts to recreate the costume from CW's adaptation of the Green Arrow Mythos, Arrow.

Currently, I am planning on assembling my own replica for a convention next year (I am hoping to make it to New York's Comic Con.) I have seen some nice-looking ones on the internet, but, I do not have $200 to cough up for them. Hence, I am going to hit up the military surpluses in the next few weeks.

So, if you have any nice reference photographs, costume designer [from the show] helpful interviews, or first hand knowledge on where to find the best parts for the best price (or how to prepare them,) feel free to share here. I will update as much as I can.