The Official "Ask a Mixed German Filipino Guy" Thread

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
Now, before people get too over sensitive about this, I ask that you keep an open mind and and open heart.

A guy I know on the internet was the inspiration behind this thread. So often does he say "I love myself more than anybody loves myself". With German Filipino month coming up, I'm sure people would like to ask questions about the impact German Filipinos have had on us as a race and as a model Hype poster.

This shouldn't be racist, it should be about learning more from your fellow man. But it's probably going to wind up being racist.

Questions could range from culture, music types, certain slang, misunderstood myths, food, sex, sex, sex and sex.

Let's begin..

Do you identify more with Filipinos or whites?

Do you like Asian women or white women more and why?

Do you speak either language or want to learn?

If so, why?

Were those too personal?

my bad.

and I look like a fatter Magic Johnson.

I was asking the mixed German and Filipino guy, but thanks for the description.

Do you identify more with Filipinos or whites?
I'm more Filipino then White, but every time I do go into a Filipino store they don't even recognize and think of me as someone either. My family is more Filipino oriented so I would say Filipino.

Do you like Asian women or white women more and why?
I like my women, like I like my chocolate. White.

I've never dated an Asian BUT, if they are mixed, I'm usually more attracted to them.

Do you enjoy being an Engineer?

Are there many German Filipino Engineers?

What are your thoughts on Engineer Technicians?

Do you know any other German Filipinos? Do they look funny?

I wouldn't say I was passionate about Engineering. I'm good at it, and it pays well.

I view Technicians as people in the medical field view aides or a CNA, essential to the workplace but would want them to do important functions that a Licensed Professional should be doing.

Not sure if you mean that the Philippines wants to be the "Mexican" cheap labor to it's Asian neighbors or that that Filipinos are the lowest section of the ladder of Asians.

Think about 10 years they wanted to do what India and Mexico did to help bolster their economy? Primarily through I think Japan.

But I think a lot of Filipinos do go to other Asian countries work in jobs that probably the local population don't want to do.

This reminds me of the responses to the black-community thread.
Asian Community Thread
African Community Thread (not to be confused with black)
Canadian Thread
British Thread
Middle-Eastern Thread

...then they were all closed and merged into the multicultural thread. Fun times.

Disgusting.

I'd have to be offered something really good for trying that.

Now, before people get too over sensitive about this, I ask that you keep an open mind and and open heart.

A guy I know on the internet was the inspiration behind this thread. So often does he say "I love myself more than anybody loves myself". With German Filipino month coming up, I'm sure people would like to ask questions about the impact German Filipinos have had on us as a race and as a model Hype poster.

This shouldn't be racist, it should be about learning more from your fellow man. But it's probably going to wind up being racist.

Questions could range from culture, music types, certain slang, misunderstood myths, food, sex, sex, sex and sex.

Let's begin..

Such an original idea! I love it :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"