Age of Ultron The Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Fan art & Manips thread

9iajjp.jpg

Here's my take on some preliminary artwork for the movie. I decided to keep ultron out of the picture and to focus on the main four. I would have loved to turn it into a Drew Struzan style poster but I'm missing informations to fill the credits. It'll probably happen down the road anyways.

v0t9.jpg

FULL SIZE HERE: http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1853/v0t9.jpg

Credits:
Hulk: The Incredible Hulk game key art and Blu-Ray cover, The Avengers promotional material and Sideshow's The Avengers Hulk maquette.
Captain America: Ryan Meinerding concept art, Captain America game render, Marvel Entertainment SDCC '13 pictures.
Iron Man: Phil Saunders concept Art.
Thor: C. Wen concept art, Thor The Dark World promotional material.
Background: The Avengers promotional material.
Rain Effects: The Dark Knight Rises promotional material, splash effects courtesy of Frostbo

I hope you guys will like it. ;)

I like this

If I were a photomanipper, I'd start with Sonny from I, Robot for Vision.

i-robot-11.jpg

Of course, I hope the professional working for Marvel can do something more original for us.

Here's a Q&D I did last night for ya.

292b96x.jpg

Why does everyone like the black suit so much? I personally really dislike it.

if the suit being black serves a purpose, like stealth or something, sure... but other wise, not a fan either

I really hope someone über talented could manip MCU Pietro and wanda with magneto. I would loose my mind even if it was just here

It's kinda weird that a TV SHOW suit looks 100 times better than the two Quicksilver's together.

That TV suit looks like crap though. It's so loose on him that it looks bad. Doesn't help that the actor playing Flash is really thin.

First Flash is not a bodybuilder. But you have a point on this. But imagine if the suit looks like that in your mind. What about the other two costumes? I mean I see more creativity from the TV show suit than in the other two IMO.
I'm not saying I want this for a Flash costume on a movie. Of course I would want something more well-designed. But for a TV-show and his first apperance on this decade its not that bad compared with the other two speed heroes though.

Last edited:
It's kinda weird that a TV SHOW suit looks 100 times better than the two Quicksilver's together.
Haha, no. It looks very, very silly. It's a loose fit but it looks like thick leather, the last thing a speedster would ever want to wear

lolno Age of Ultron Quicksilver looks better than TV Flash and Days of Future Past Quicksilver put together.

Just something I made from the Set Images.

D1wKNql.jpg

If there is enough interest I make the titles available in a PNG format with a transparent background.

Haha, no. It looks very, very silly. It's a loose fit but it looks like thick leather, the last thing a speedster would ever want to wear
I don't also think a speedster could wear gym cloths and look superheroic. Seriously hope its not his costume cause its pretty meh

lolno Age of Ultron Quicksilver looks better than TV Flash and Days of Future Past Quicksilver put together.
Don't think so. I don't see QS outfit as a superhero costume. Flash's best is the cowl but don't like the other part, even so its kinda superior two the other two.
But each one each taste. Respect your opinion.

Last edited:

D1wKNql.jpg

If there is enough interest I make the titles available in a PNG format with a transparent background.

Do you think we'll see his eyes white as in the concept art or red?
Interesting.

I don't also think a speedster could wear a gym cloth and looking superheroic. Seriously hope its not his costume cause its pretty meh

Don't think so. I don't see QS outfit as a superhero costume. Flash's best is the cowl but don't like the other part, even so its kinda superior two the other two.
But each one each taste. Respect your opinion.
It's not his costume.

Do you think we'll see his eyes white as in the concept art or red?
Interesting.

Not sure, I like the red as it goes with the power effects (perhaps a bit to red). There's a lot of digital grain in the set images so I made them "glowier" than the would probably be to try to add some definition back into the face, but maybe they'll go the Storm route from X-Men.

I'd be happy with both of them. It's not an issue for me.

Yeah, no. Flash is still the worst looking speedster.
D1wKNql.jpg
Mind if I ask why you zombified her?

Mind if I ask why you zombified her?

There was so much grain in the set photos that really popped when I added the contrast, I didn't add any texture. I tried adding a de-grain filter but it made her look like a barbie. That's in part why I made the eyes so bright, trying to distract maybe. I could work on it for a bit longer but I was trying to visualize the powers and remake the logo in 3D more than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"