Age of Ultron The Official Avengers: Age of Ultron Fan art & Manips thread

Just couldn't resist xD

FORBES_1.jpg
TIME.jpg
PM2.jpg

I love this photo of Captain America, but can someone with photoshop skills erase the text on it? Especially that black on his leg.

tB3G4rm.jpg

avengersageofultron-artwork2.jpg~original

full size (1500X2250): right click/open image in new tab

nice! I want to know when we're going to get art of Fury, Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver. I'm making a size chart like that one online

avengersageofultron-artwork2.jpg~original

full size (1500X2250): right click/open image in new tab
Awesome you might want to trace and soften the edges a little.Just some advice.

Avengers: Age of Ultron (FAN-MADE) Posters
Designed By DiamondDesignHD
1907466_843801025682395_932214502365956568_n.jpg
10978535_830448693684295_3600494009486440535_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/DiamondDesignHD
Awesome on that first group shot in the second the Hulk freaky in that picture..Based on Perspective coming out from the center to the sides each person should be smaller as it goes out Ironman should be the tallest based on perspective and the Vision should be smaller since he is further back even though I know he is floating.

Last edited:
Awesome....can you Highlight his upper right side a little more prefferably his upper left side of his head since that is where the source of light is coming from maybe even a little red on the right shoulder as if from the Ultrons eyes.can you toss that in the mix of the group..Preferably off to the left and flipped Horizontally and on the upper side of it possibly below Quicksilver so it far enough away from Hawkeye who is originally in that pose.
Ok now Ill shut up as to not annoy you guys I'm sorry I'm a Graphic Art director its what I do that and be a pain in the A$$ Im sorry guys Im not trying to be critical because they all look great.
Oh yeah and maybe some left over Webbing on the Ultrons and remove the Arrows.

Awesome....can you Highlight his upper right side a little more prefferably his upper left side of his head since that is where the source of light is coming from maybe even a little red on the right shoulder as if from the Ultrons eyes.can you toss that in the mix of the group..Preferably off to the left and flipped Horizontally and on the upper side of it possibly below Quicksilver so it far enough away from Hawkeye who is originally in that pose.
Ok now Ill shut up as to not annoy you guys I'm sorry I'm a Graphic Art director its what I do that and be a pain in the A$$ Im sorry guys Im not trying to be critical because they all look great.
Oh yeah and maybe some left over Webbing on the Ultrons and remove the Arrows.
ah, I didn't make that bro I found it on mcu's facebook page or some other spidey-centric facebook page. you should look it up on there.

oops do u think I can do it or do I need permission?

yeah man go ahead. the original artist left his own little watermark on the bottom right so if you're worried about that just give credit to him wherever you post the new stuff.

0313150729.jpg

I guess this could be considered fan art. Got this inked up yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"