The Avengers The Official Avengers Fan Art & Manip thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice man! thats really cool. it looks like the same texture as the spidey suits

thanks

Not sure if I already posted this, but here it is:
test2.jpg

Not my dream casting (it was to say what body type Cap should be, not a body builder but big enough.)
test2-2.jpg

nice

I absolutely adore that captain america poster, Hobo. If I could make a suggestion, though, I'd swap the positions of "Captain America" and "The First Avenger." "Captain America" looks a bit like it's a sub-title, there. Other than, I would be pleased to see that in a theater.

I absolutely adore that captain america poster, Hobo. If I could make a suggestion, though, I'd swap the positions of "Captain America" and "The First Avenger." "Captain America" looks a bit like it's a sub-title, there. Other than, I would be pleased to see that in a theater.

well i can change it now because i deleated its .psd but thanks though

Last edited:
Wow! That Thor is amazing. That's what I'm talking about. I so hope Brad Pitt gets this role. Thanks for that.

Simply amazing posters Hobo, methinks someone should turn one of your posters into a paper airplane and send it sailing right into the Marvel Studio offices.

can someone do some decent manips of these for me pretty please? i suck with photoshop
jason-lewis.jpg
jason lewis as captain america (ultimate ww2 cap preferably)

normal_663394_tb_107_pg_0597a_alexa.jpg
AlexSkasgard-Thor.jpg
alex skasgard as thor

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

someone please make a manip of Alex Skasgard as Thor!!! He's perfect! he's like 6'4, a decent actor, NORWEIGAN, and looks pretty similar to Thor. If he bulked up a bit we'd have a perfect contender. so lets see what he would look like. someone hook me up pretty please!!!

Swedish, actually. But yeah, manip pretty please!

Simply amazing posters Hobo, methinks someone should turn one of your posters into a paper airplane and send it sailing right into the Marvel Studio offices.

thanks dawnster and i wish that would happen

i think we could get some really cool shots of alex skasgard in the Asgardian Throne with those pictures of him sitting. just an idea....
Thor.jpg

I've been out of the maniping business for some time but here's a concept I'm working on for Cap and yes I'll do a version with other actors as well as a blonde Jensen I'll even attempt a mask if I get the chance. Oh and if you like it use it I would like credit though.

captainamericaproto1kn3.jpg

Here's some more while I'm at it. I'm not dead set on the casting so suggestions are welcome. but I picked Melinda Clarke as the Black Widow(oddly enough I had forgotten her role in Chuck until after I started the manip I picked her because of the source pic), Simon Pegg as Ant-Man, and Ginnifer Goodwin as the Wasp(this is the casting I'm least pleased with)

All very cool stuff there Virus. I especially like Thor, Black Widow, and the Ant Man helmet. The problem I have with your Cap is that it seems too...pedestrian, almost. It looks like the kind of things anybody with access to that type of uniform could make. There needs to be something truly unique about Cap to make him stand out as the American symbol, much in the same way that Superman does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"