The Walking Dead The Official Axel Thread. You Follow Me?

Not sure if I need to hide comic spoilers, but...
I heard that Kirkman regretted killing off Axel, so hopefully he can stick around a little longer on the show.
I feel like Kirkman suddenly regrets a lot since the show began. Regardless, I think show Axel is much different than comic Axel ever was.

Eh... physically, maybe. The character himself seems more or less the same.

Eh, he just hit on the girls available. He's already in prison and everyone's dead, given the circumstances and the fact he's been locked in a room for 8 months with 2 dudes gettin' prison gay I don't think hitting on a girl a couple months short of 18 is that creepy. But in the comics he pretended to accidentally barge into the shower room while Lori and Carol were bathing up. So either way, he was pervy in the first place.

True, I probably would do the same thing lol.

Is it just me or does Carol have some sort of sex appeal to her lol. For some weird reason I find her more attractive than Lori was and sometimes Andrea.

True, I probably would do the same thing lol.

Is it just me or does Carol have some sort of sex appeal to her lol. For some weird reason I find her more attractive than Lori was and sometimes Andrea.

She totally could if she had longer hair. Besides that awful haircut, she's not bad looking. I say kill off Andrea and make Carol one of the show's babes...maybe she can wear a wig in an effort to attract Daryl. Ok dumb idea, but give that woman some hair for crying out loud!

She totally could if she had longer hair. Besides that awful haircut, she's not bad looking. I say kill off Andrea and make Carol one of the show's babes...maybe she can wear a wig in an effort to attract Daryl. Ok dumb idea, but give that woman some hair for crying out loud!

You must think she is a Lez-bee-ann cause she has "the short hair." lol.

* pouring some prison issued grape kool-aid on the ground *

RIP homie

Last edited:
My brother, who reads the comics, told me after the commercial break following Axel's death that [BLACKOUT]that was the same way he went out in the comics.[/BLACKOUT] Poor Axel.

My brother, who reads the comics, told me after the commercial break following Axel's death that [BLACKOUT]that was the same way he went out in the comics.[/BLACKOUT] Poor Axel.
It was pretty close. I'm completely caught up with the comics now, so some of the more minor characters I've completely forgotten about how they got killed. Good thing too, because that was one bad place of a surprise.

Damn, I kinda liked Axel. The Governor is such an a**hole.

I had that feeling he was going to be killed, but I really didn't expect it because he's been flip flopping on why he went to prison, so I thought that was actually going to go somewhere. I mean, he's been trying to get everyone to like him as if he had something to hide, but that went out the window.

I knew he was going to get killed also cause he had waaayyy too many lines lol. Seriously though I wasn't sure if I could trust them and I know that was theme that they were subtly playing on. Never could tell if he was lying to get everyone to like him or telling the truth. I kind of wanted him and Carol to hook up, but was also afraid for her.

Last edited:
I knew he was a goner because they showed the bit of footage of Carol using his body as a shield in one of the promos over the hiatus. I just wasn't sure it was going to happen until later in the season or what.

Ha, that's why I'm careful to not pay too much attention to the promos.

Gotta admit though, dude's mustache was epic !!! Too bad it couldn't block bullets.

I knew he was a goner because they showed the bit of footage of Carol using his body as a shield in one of the promos over the hiatus. I just wasn't sure it was going to happen until later in the season or what.
I didn't even notice that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"