The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but i think Roids is long gone. I have a mask from him and I emailed him because I had some people who were asking for his email and even I didn't get a response. I heard JBrown is super busy with orders though (judging by what a few have said). I have heard some 100% accurate ones are about to be put by certain individuals so i would hold off for a while but thats just my opinion.

Lol ya i contacted roids and i havent gotten a response so I can prolly agree with you on that. BTW didnt u get one of his masks. They looked so nice. Anyways how long would you say to hold off for.
If you feel comfortable saying could you tell me who said that so I can Stalk them. JK lol
and would these replicas be official? also how expensive would they be?

I CANT WAIT MUCH LONGAHHH

I just hope if they make 100% accurate ones that they come in sizes and are affordable hahah, I know its just an 'if' for now but would you be selling your roids mask BREAD if you acquired a 2.0 mask?

Who is supposedly making the 100% accurate masks? Is it going to be offical merchandise or people who have worked on the movie?

Hey guys,

does anybody know a vest which is similar to Bane's vest? So I haven't to spend a lot of money for a replica?

Same for the boots. Any ideas which product/model they are? Maybe combat boots or para trooper boots?

I just bought a pair similar to these for $25. Hobby lobby sells leather working supplies I'll use to add straps to them.
Also, I cut off the flap that hangs over the front of the boot.

ARIAT ATS MENS WORK HUNTING PACKER BOOTS SIZE 9 D STYLE #3713

http://bit.ly/PV4J1t
Sorry for the wierd link, it's the only way my eBay app lets me share items.
Hey guys,

does anybody know a vest which is similar to Bane's vest? So I haven't to spend a lot of money for a replica?

Same for the boots. Any ideas which product/model they are? Maybe combat boots or para trooper boots?

Not trying to be a a$$ but you new guys should really read and go threw the hole thread

I just hope if they make 100% accurate ones that they come in sizes and are affordable hahah, I know its just an 'if' for now but would you be selling your roids mask BREAD if you acquired a 2.0 mask?

More than likely I will. I'll probably post something on here and The RPF to see if anyone wants it and if nobody does it will probably go to eBay.

DSC00272-1.jpg

DSC00271-1.jpg

The ones that I know that are being made are going to be a one size. Probably 24". As for price, nothing has been set but I do know that they will be cheaper than the Roids mask and comparable to the current ones available.

Hopefully they will be urethane as well. Before I didn't really care but now that I've kind of looked into stuff and know how big of a difference there is I hope it is. And the fact that the one used in the movie was urethane as well.

Well, since I sold my GCFX mask and am waiting for the new option, I decided to have some fun and create a hybrid costume. I can't take full credit as I got inspiration from a concept design I saw online. Figured I had the components to put it together, so.......

"I am Bane---and I could kill you---but death would only end your agony---and silence your shame. Instead, I will simply.."

0041.jpg

BROKEN.jpg

:woot:

Lmao @ shadowbat69 good stuff. And a question about the options coming for bane mask will they be available in time for halloween? And are the makers going to post them up on here?

Lmao @ shadowbat69 good stuff. And a question about the options coming for bane mask will they be available in time for halloween? And are the makers going to post them up on here?

To my knowledge, they plan on having them available before Halloween. Probably by the end of August. The makers do not post of the Hype, but if there is interest, I can put you in touch with them. They are very well respected and known members of the BOTB.

Best. Costume. Ever. Period.

LOL Thanks. What started just as a goof turned out pretty good. Always liked the comic Bane, so this worked out.

Shadowbat;

I would be interested in that contact info. Hallowe'en is my goal as well, but any kind of leg up on the rush'd be fantastic.

Thanks!

Once they're ready for orders I'll have no problems putting interested parties in contact. But Ive been asked to keep any such info to myself until they are ready. They really don't want to be bothered until it's good to go as they also have other current projects and orders going on as well.

Trust me, guys.:)

More than likely I will. I'll probably post something on here and The RPF to see if anyone wants it and if nobody does it will probably go to eBay.

Thats fair enough, Im interested to see what the new ones look like, and just how accurate they are

Yeah especially if theyre made from urethene, I bought a gcfx mask and its a good mask, mabye not as accurate as some of the others out there but im glad its at least strong, im not saying that they are but the JBrown mask and roids mask look flimsy because theyre made from laytex I assume?

JBrown is urethane. Roids mask is latex. And it's pretty durable and is comfortable and gives it that sturdy look. Wouldn't know how it compares to a urethane mask as I've never owned one but I really like it and it feels durable and isn't flimsy by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"