The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cos attention is terrible :oldrazz:

I get told I look just like Bane - only in the mask :( - still gets the ladies I suppose :woot:

Ladies love the mask. :woot:

Yeah guys we took up another thread! Congrats!

Haha yea i was wondering when i knew it had to be getting close

I guess Todd's smiley face meant he will NOT be posting a picture before the shoot. Oh well, I'm pumped to see it in the shoot

Is it weird I totally didn't even notice the part 2 thread was so close to 1000 posts?

Anyway...I'm Jodo in this thread too. XD

lol ladies like weird things..

Jodo you should literally do a half Joker face and half Sparrow face for reals, it'd look mindblowing.

I've been asked if I'd ever do a crossover or anything! I think I could do "Captain Joke Hatter", to get Sparrow, the Hatter, and the Joker all wrapped up into one ball of madness! Hahaha!

I'm also doing Barnabis Collins for Halloween. Which reminds me! I've decided to do the Wall Street Bane costume. I have a similar jacket that I bought from a second hand store for $15, which appears to be tailored to my next exact measurements, so I can't pass up the chance to use it for a costume!

I also started lifting weights 2 weeks ago, an hour a day, 4 or 5 days a week. I had originally started getting aprox 30 extra grams of protein per day through my milk and protein bar breakfast, but quickly found out I was lactose intolerant! :(

That would be cool, but my vote is certainly a half and half to let each half of the face have a full representation and the contrast to be more stunning. And fairer than 1 part Heath, 2 parts Depp :funny:

Try an get more than 30 more! lol...im so-so on milk. Sometimes I can down alot, sometimes not.

It would be terrifying, that's for sure, LOL

I figure between all the chicken that I eat, the protein bars, and my usual (now non-milk protein shake) I get around 40-50 grams of protein. As I understand it, I should get around 80, 1 for every 2 pounds I weigh, as excess amount of protein is hard on the liver and pancreas (something I may be making up! LOL).

I need to work on my intake, that's for sure! :funny:

Well for Halloween I'm gonna do the AC Riddler. Figured it would be a nice contrast to Bane (which was my focus pretty much all year). But I didn't want to break my Batman character streak! :woot:

I figure between all the chicken that I eat, the protein bars, and my usual (now non-milk protein shake) I get around 40-50 grams of protein. As I understand it, I should get around 80, 1 for every 2 pounds I weigh, as excess amount of protein is hard on the liver and pancreas (something I may be making up! LOL).

The general range to shoot for is 1-2g per pound :oldrazz: Depends how big you want to get tho.

And that's a myth, so no worries!

My God....I'm not meeting requirements at all then!!! XD :funny:

I have little to no muscle, so anything is going to help! I'll have the jacket on, so it's really more or less just because I finally have the drive to me more fit. I have a large frame, and I'm 6'0 tall, but I have very small arms!

jonny you and i have been on here all day. are you on your cell phone by chance like me? haha

Speaking of phone.. Is there a way to have updates sent to my phone so I don't have to keep checking back here hoping that Todd hasn't posted price and been overrun with requests?

i wish man, but i am not exactly sure i have checked for a app. but no app!!!!

So have I, and I looked all over the site's FAQ and info but it doesn't look like you can target a thread and have it's posts sent to your phone. Sad day...

like a txt message! that would be a nice invention for sure

My God....I'm not meeting requirements at all then!!! XD :funny:

I have little to no muscle, so anything is going to help! I'll have the jacket on, so it's really more or less just because I finally have the drive to me more fit. I have a large frame, and I'm 6'0 tall, but I have very small arms!

It's like you just mixed up the numbers by accident :woot:

Whatever you do, don't faff about in the gym. Pick a solid plan and crack at it!

jonny you and i have been on here all day. are you on your cell phone by chance like me? haha

I was, but now laptoppin' :awesome:

Speaking of phone.. Is there a way to have updates sent to my phone so I don't have to keep checking back here hoping that Todd hasn't posted price and been overrun with requests?

Sadly no :( I bookmark the page were I left it then just refresh later. No app. Boooo.

dude jonny i am on labtoppin it up over here too, glad to see we are always on the same page bro.

Well until more mask photos are posted...

Any one notice the amount of new Bane jackets popping up on ebay? Any one have any experience how they compare to the banepants jacket? I'm not talking about costumebase or colorsuits, but the:

leather niche (genuine cowhide - aprox. $350, London, UK)
1.jpg

ambient corp (genuine cowhide - aprox. $300, London, UK)
$T2eC16VHJG8E9nyfnfl1BQM09psm4Q%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"