The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I did read the old thread.
I've read every single page. No need to get so territorial just because I'm one of the new guys asking a question.

No offence, but if you actually did do that you would know the answer to your original question.

Yeah, I do apologise to anyone I might have offended if I didn't remember the final point made on the subject. It was a long while back and I'm a very busy person. There's just no need to jump down someone's throat just because they asked a question. It shouldn't even be an issue.

Yeah, I do apologise to anyone I might have offended if I didn't remember the final point made on the subject. It was a long while back and I'm a very busy person. There's just no need to jump down someone's throat just because they asked a question. It shouldn't even be an issue.

Sean I think the reason the guys are getting upset is this happens every day and it gets old extremely old. I get people PMing everyday about buying a vest from me when everyone knows the run is long done. I think if we could get the new guys to just read first then it will stop all this confusion

If anyone is willing to sell a pair of large Bane Pants from the site banepants.com, please PM me!

Well said rd, i wasnt trying to insult anyone in anyway but it gets agrevating constantly seeing guys as questions that have been answered several times over. By the way i had a wuestion for ya rdmaul if you dont mind, i know your pants are going to be a one off, or at least something like that, just curious if your boots are going to be the same type of situation?

Well said rd, i wasnt trying to insult anyone in anyway but it gets agrevating constantly seeing guys as questions that have been answered several times over. By the way i had a wuestion for ya rdmaul if you dont mind, i know your pants are going to be a one off, or at least something like that, just curious if your boots are going to be the same type of situation?

That's a good question I have been playing with the idea of doing a couple more to sell. I could easily do some like my first boots BUT the second set are going to be hard to reproduce.

That's a good question I have been playing with the idea of doing a couple more to sell. I could easily do some like my first boots BUT the second set are going to be hard to reproduce.

If you dont mind me asking bro, why? Just cuz of cost or material etc?

The front is almost done, what do you think?

z65s2ugw.jpg

Lpjoker you should be proud of yourself it looks freaking amazing!

Hey todd just curious as to how far you had to move the photo shoot out?

About a week pending any further problems.
-Todd

So do you have a close up shot of your mask? I only seen a blurred one and are you going to offer a few sizes like the Roids mask if you decide to sell more,as you know the fit of this mask is very important.

Hey guys,
iam also working on a second mask with a new production process.
the first mask i molded by plastiline and now the second mask i try to do seperate parts of the mask and put it together like AZspidey with the "metal parts"
here are my pictures so far in an album

http://imageshack.us/g/543/img3006t.jpg/

If you dont mind me asking bro, why? Just cuz of cost or material etc?

Materials is the big part for sure. I need to do more research on it and see if there would be interest.

Anyone still making vests or have a link to one that's pretty screen accurate? That's the final piece i need for my costume.

I'm pretty late to the party here, but I've spent the last 10 days reading all the threads on this. Time consuming to say the least. I'm a comic-nerd looking to go as Bane for Halloween and keep the costume for use in the future at conventions, etc.

It's not going to be screen authentic, but more than passable. I've got to say that some of the work in this thread is incredible.

The main bit of help I need is in locating a passable mask. The rest I can do, reasonably. My daughter is a super crafty 12 year-old who has taken it upon herself to make me a mask. It's beyond her though, and I don't want her to feel guilty for the reason the costume is incomplete.

So, that's my story. Carry on.

they do not show the actual mask kit, that makes me feel a bit wary. the photos are of a sculpt alone... he does not show a completed mask, or even the tubes supplied... also the back is latex which we all remember is not the best option. as a material it's not great as far as longevity goes, and also a TON of people are allergic to it (myself included)- some are so sensitive that a small touch will make you swell up, some do not know they are allergic until there is prolonged exposure... for example a mask pressed against your sweaty head. not a fun way to discover an allergy.

mostly the lack of relevant photos makes me nervous, and the bit about not shipping until october 10th. (too late for me anyway, as the con i need bane for is that weekend). pre-orders are fine but until i see the actual product i wouldnt throw my money at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"