The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 4

That is a very very accurate replica, but you should also mention that it's not wearable or even removable from it's stand. If you want something just to look at for aesthetics, then yes, that is a great buy

Agreed. IF it even ends up looking like their promo pic. Noble has been known to turn out a product nothing like they advertised. Like their Joker Bank heist mask. But on the other hand their Bat cowl is decent.

How about a pic update t0 resurrect the thread? Here are some pics from the Fiesta Bowl Parade from Saturday here in AZ! Todd (AzSpidey) is Batman!

268104_4895007140436_774633072_n_zps2116d4c8.jpg

155891_404116109666883_1347580035_n_zps5e68870e.jpg

5040_4687865987442_1767694946_n_zpse9667ef7.jpg

397591_404116686333492_997848043_n_zps090aa3df.jpg

68969_463431613693215_598352492_n_zpsdf8ff37e.jpg

This is by far my favorite picture of the day, a Fan took this pic and then went home and edited and sent it to us!!!

15421_10151133795196486_1415366614_n_zps27f7da9b.jpg

Magnoli does top notch work. I went through the process of commissioning an AC 3 costume unfortunately I wasn't able to get the funds together. But they were incredibly helpful and informative and they gave me a very fair price quote. And I've heard from everyone who has gotten they products that the quality is great.

Magnoli does top notch work. I went through the process of commissioning an AC 3 costume unfortunately I wasn't able to get the funds together. But they were incredibly helpful and informative and they gave me a very fair price quote. And I've heard from everyone who has gotten they products that the quality is great.

There quality is astounding, they are a great place to deal with....I am working with them right now on something actually

I'm about done making my Bane mask and I was wondering if anyone knows how I could cheaply MAKE my own Bane voice changer. The ones on eBay are like $50 but are only worth about $5 so there must be some way to make one. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

Gothams Reckoning, a friend of mine was going to help me take a cellphone speaker out and attach it in my mask. Most people have old cellphones laying around...

And hey all,
I got a nice mask to bring to you all's attention...
Everybody claims to have the best mask in different ways...
I let my mask speak for itself
Mask:Im not gonna lie, Im pretty spot on.

Watch a video of my brother wearing it:
[YT]UBzT2QwLdf8[/YT]

Pictures at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.449168035150294.98693.154866831247084&type=1

email me about it, Im planning on sellling them
[email protected]

Its made of polyurethane, really durable
made in usa,
blah blah blah
highly detailed
Thanks, check it out
Russ

Last edited:
Gothams Reckoning, a friend of mine was going to help me take a cellphone speaker out and attach it in my mask. Most people have old cellphones laying around...

And hey all,

[YT]UBzT2QwLdf8[/YT]

Pictures at:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.449168035150294.98693.154866831247084&type=1

[email protected]

made in usa,
blah blah blah
highly detailed
Thanks, check it out
Russ

Nice job man on the mask looks pretty close, I can spot a few things that are hard to do when sculpting it BUT other than that it looks pretty good!

Thanks Rdmaul.
I admire Todd's mask too, I think its the bar set high! Could you post some pics of it close up like the pipes? I looked all over for some really good close ups but found none hi res enough.
Thanks, if you could do that it'd be awesome to see :woot:

And hey all,

[YT]UBzT2QwLdf8[/YT]

Pictures at:

[email protected]

made in usa,
blah blah blah
highly detailed
Thanks, check it out
Russ

Email sent. I love the look of this mask. It has the detail in its sculpt and, just as/more importantly, it has a realistic paint job. I am really digging your mask. You and Todd, I'm hunting both of you down, haha.

Email sent. I love the look of this mask. It has the detail in its sculpt and, just as/more importantly, it has a realistic paint job. I am really digging your mask. You and Todd, I'm hunting both of you down, haha.
haha thankyou for the compliments! I think we are pretty close geographically I found out lol I'd love to help you out.
Ya I really respect Todd Cooks mask. Its very accurate, definitely the best I've seen. Although I really want to see really close at the detail, cuz thats where I hope to sparkle!

How about Some HI Res of the real mask? I mean the fine details are great BUT I will be honest nobody but us will notice it...trust me.

8272156296_2267be7941_o.jpg

8272158850_93b6ab7a8d_o.jpg

And hey all,

[YT]UBzT2QwLdf8[/YT]

Pictures at:

[email protected]

made in usa,
blah blah blah
highly detailed
Thanks, check it out
Russ

Your mask looks really good!
I have a question: how did you make the cellphone speaker work as a voice changer? A tutorial would be great!

Last edited:
How about Some HI Res of the real mask? I mean the fine details are great BUT I will be honest nobody but us will notice it...trust me.

8272156296_2267be7941_o.jpg

8272158850_93b6ab7a8d_o.jpg

Ugh it's just so awesome. It gives me butterflies in my tummy. *____*

And hey all,

[YT]UBzT2QwLdf8[/YT]

Pictures at:

[email protected]

made in usa,
blah blah blah
highly detailed
Thanks, check it out
Russ

Nice job, looks great!! I literally have no talent when it comes to sculpting - and I have tried - so I'll leave it to the awesome folks like you & Todd.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling my vest and wristguard on eBay.
My username is Mysterynigna on there, using phone and it's not easy to post a link.

Your mask looks really good!
I have a question: how did you make the cellphone speaker work as a voice changer? A tutorial would be great!
I actually never did do it, but I still might, and I'll make a tutorial for it. It wouldnt really 'change' the voice but amplify it like the movie and the mask wearer will have to be creative with the voice lol.

Nice job, looks great!! I literally have no talent when it comes to sculpting - and I have tried - so I'll leave it to the awesome folks like you & Todd.
Hey, thankyou for the big compliment! I think the more you look at work out there, training the eye to 'see' detail.. you train to be able to make something with alot of detail, in general thats my opinion on my quest for improvement.

Hi everybody!

love all the masks and costumes :)

I got the GCFX mask and i love it!!! there is one thing i would like to do, if possible. The pipes on each side are not thick enough so i would like to get an advice from any of you as to how i can go about making them thicker

hey guys awesome costumes posted up here, me and my dad own our own gym and i noticed there is alot of questions on this thread about building muscle etc so please feel free to PM me with questions and ill be sure to answer them :] im also a life time super hero fan so will be getting as much use of this forum as i can :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"