The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 4

heres a picture of my dad as bane haha

24pasf6.jpg

Wow Rich, I think your father is more intimidating then my display..lol.

This is a 1:1 Bane display I have setup in my collection.

p1020782i.jpg

haha yeah hes pretty awesome i want to do a batman vs bane video with him think it would be pretty awesome, thats a cool figure where did you get it?

Thanks! Actually its not a figure, its lifesize.

Ha, thanks. Check out my link (if you like) to see other lifesize displays I have from Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy, and leave a comment if you like.

Ryan you know what I think of your collection already BUT God it is amazing everytime I see it

Thanks Rdmaul, much appreciated. Its that struggle and quest for screen accuracy (as you know as well) that may keep you up at night, but makes this a whole heck of a lot of fun along the way! Its great to see others such as yourself, that are this passionate.

I Just made some new pipes for my bane mask, alot more accurate I think. I will post a pic of the mask with them in once I finish the new paint job.
100_1399.JPG

I will post it on my blog when finished.

Nice...can't wait to see what it looks like after you distress it!

Hey I just wanted to post some photos of the new and improved Bane mask I have made, here is a recent cast made with new tubes and a new paint job
DSCN2311.JPG

DSCN2312.JPG

DSCN2314.JPG

DSCN2310.JPG

This photo came out way too saturated and made it look way too blue, its like the other photos above, but this shot had all the juicy detail with of my new tubes I made for the mask.
thanks for lookin, check out my facebook page for some more pics and cool stuff to come
Russ

Finished modifying my costumebase vest today. It was sandpaper day!
http://instagr.am/p/WVM0BgxQ1Y/

Also, I got brave and wanted to find a way to keep the collar on my banepants coat from falling down, so I took two small segments of a wire hanger, and pressed them down in to the shearling in a V shape, and then used a hot glue gun to pull the shearling over it, so it wouldn't be too noticeable.
http://instagr.am/p/WVM34GRQ1k/
Surprisingly, it actually worked, and I walked around, flailing like crazy and shaking the coat, and the collar stayed up the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"