The Official Bane Costume Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Roids isn't taking orders for masks? Can someone give me an update on this.

Hey Roids, is the mask itself tighter now or have you had to stuff certain parts of it?

Ps...guna start making vests too? ;)

i never sculpt anything in my life but i try to do my best... what do you think about my sculpt?
img0352zb.jpg

I can't wait.

I've been pumping lotsa weights. Can't wait to fill out the outfit lol.

[]http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6792/img0353wy.jpg[/IMG]

Looks good so far. Keep at it bro. Pipe holes look a little too big but you're getting there. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Maxxx8....cast looks great so far....what happened to the ones you had on eBay ??

Just got my vest in, thought I'd post what I have got together so far. Also there had been some requests to see the coat.
IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

That outfit is so badass...I'm jealous dude!!! How is the collar on the jacket...does it stay up or is it flimsy....and out of curiosity..what size jacket did u get in relation to how tall you are ??

I am 6'1" and about 250lbs. I picked up the XL and it fits pretty good considering its over vest and long sleeves and the wrist gauntlet. The collar is soft but you can get it to stay up if you pop it just right, it has enough weight to it that it can post up off of itself.

bane 719 thank you for my sculpt...and i never put masks on the bay or buyng mask from bay...i take some masks from artists but not from bay...:)

Does anybody have any recommended spray paint that works well on clothing/shoes? Normal spray paint only works on steel, wood and plastic.

I'm considering buying this:
http://www.spraypaint4fabric.com/

I think SAVE GREEN is the color that matches Bane's shoes best?

Sorry maxxx8...thought I saw one of those masks on eBay ...and as far as the coat rip...I'm 5'9 around 170....wondering whether to get a medium or a large.

Anybody use RDMAUL's glove gauntlet guy....gave him my address about a week ago but haven't heard from him since.

Bane_719 I am not sure, honestly the coat from the movie pics I've seen looks pretty long in the sleeves with plenty of clearance. I personally like the baggy look and would probably go large. And thanks Rdmaul couldn't have done it by myself, your weathering helped a lot. And gingerhulk it is the same vest made by maul's vest maker, there was a separate thread a while back. But I think the vest maker said one would be going on ebay coming up here in the future. It is an awesome vest and i recommend bidding. I'd like to thank this thread for all the ideas and contacts I've gained from here. Looking forward to TDKR

Bane_719 I am not sure, honestly the coat from the movie pics I've seen looks pretty long in the sleeves with plenty of clearance. I personally like the baggy look and would probably go large. And thanks Rdmaul couldn't have done it by myself, your weathering helped a lot. And gingerhulk it is the same vest made by maul's vest maker, there was a separate thread a while back. But I think the vest maker said one would be going on ebay coming up here in the future. It is an awesome vest and i recommend bidding. I'd like to thank this thread for all the ideas and contacts I've gained from here. Looking forward to TDKR

No Worries man, you look awesome. I need to order my coat next week. Ive been going back and forth from Large to XL. What Chest size are you Rip?

Thanks Rip, will keep an eye out for the vest. One last question, did you have any problems with customs over the coat? Just asking because it states on banepants.com something about customs.

cheers

Sorry for the delay but here are pics of the Bane coat and pants from Banepants. I'm really happy with the sizing and how everything is syncing up.

46278159.jpg
79043605.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back