The Official Batman (1989) Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't. The symbol is already wrong, or unfinished. It's missing the black ring around it.

I noticed that. Hopefully it's an early promotional image. Other than that the figure (from what I can see) looks magnificent.

I'm still going to just be satisfied with the Neca it's all I can really afford.

Same, although I wish the Neca figure was smaller.

I'm surprised there's no talk about the new Mattel Multiverse figures though. They aren't as detailed, but honestly I prefer the simpler stuff. I don't need my action figures to be lifelike works of art. It sort of takes the fun out of it when it looks like it should be displayed in a glass case in a museum rather than played with.

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/201...cs-multiverse-batman-and-superman-movies-wave

Last edited:
Same, although I wish the Neca figure was smaller.

I'm surprised there's no talk about the new Mattel Multiverse figures though. They aren't as detailed, but honestly I prefer the simpler stuff. I don't need my action figures to be lifelike works of art. It sort of takes the fun out of it when it looks like it should be displayed in a glass case in a museum rather than played with.

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/201...cs-multiverse-batman-and-superman-movies-wave

I completely agree with you!

For a replica, that's not bad at all. Looks good.

The one on Pawn Stars was pretty bad.

Looking at it again, it kind of looks amatuerish. The back looks great, but the front seems kinda whonky. Is it as long as the original?

i did these sculptures a while back.I hope you guys enjoy them ;)

Great work. Jack's eyes are particularly life-life.

Magnificent! I saw this several days ago on Facebook. Some Michael Keaton Batman page posted this. I really wish I could line all three next to my television in my living room.

Magnificent! I saw this several days ago on Facebook. Some Michael Keaton Batman page posted this. I really wish I could line all three next to my television in my living room.

Thats right mister Meddle, a friend of mine posted these on his facebookpage.i'm replacing the sculpted chest emblem on bats with a steal one soon and maybe adding a part of the cape over his sholders aswell.glad you guys like it!!!

Keaton had such a distinctive chin and set of lips for the Bat-cowl.

If I had the money I would make a generous offer for all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"