The Official Batman (1989) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was funny near though,

puts on a glasses "You wouldn't hit a guy with a glasses huh would you?"

Nicholson made Joker great, He was perfect for it.

Yea no matter how much I love Heath's Joker, I will always love Jacks. But you can't say which one was better really, they are both completely different interps of Joker.

But yea that line is :hehe: Especially when Batman just spanks him in the mush anyway!

puts on a glasses "You wouldn't hit a guy with a glasses huh would you?"

punchjokerglasses.gif

I think whenever the movie's gonna show, when I look at TV Guide, they get a little happy with the adjectives. Here's the prgram description I get:

Batman (Michael Keaton) saves gorgeous Vicki Vale (Kim Basinger) and dismal Gotham City from the freaky Joker (Jack Nicholson).

I was 7 or 8 when I saw this movie for the first time... I was frightened from Joker... I mean, I love this movie in every aspect... ambiance, music, photography, the cast etc.

Yea no matter how much I love Heath's Joker, I will always love Jacks. But you can't say which one was better really, they are both completely different interps of Joker.

But yea that line is :hehe: Especially when Batman just spanks him in the mush anyway!

Exactly! Jack kicks ass as the Joker!!!!

"Oh, there will be a high time, in the ooold tooownnn toooniiiiight!"

"Antoine got a little hot under the collar!"

"Winged freak... terrorizes.... wait'll they get a load of me.... oooooh ooh oop... oop.

Last edited:
Hehehe. Got that gif as an avvy! Will bring it out soon...

Who else loves the lighting in that gif? I thin Batman id lit beautifully. just the amount of darkness on his head and then goes to Joker in the night.

Yea that whole scene at the top of the bell tower was lit beautifully. I might have to whip up some other gifs :up:

Any recommendations?

Oh hell yes.

Can you do one where he's at Grissom's desk and the camera on th newspaper when he smears it with blood on his hand and then looks up and says "wait'll they get a load of me."? Thanks.

Exactly! Jack kicks ass as the Joker!!!!

"Oh, there will be a high time, in the ooold tooownnn toooniiiiight!"

"Antoine got a little hot under the collar!"

"Winged freak... terrorizes.... wait'll they get a load of me.... oooooh ooh oop... oop.

Also - Gotham City...Always puts a smile on my face.

Oh hell yes.

Can you do one where he's at Grissom's desk and the camera on th newspaper when he smears it with blood on his hand and then looks up and says "wait'll they get a load of me."? Thanks.

If you know where there is a video of it, yea. I've searched youtube and it hasn't got that scene anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"