The Official Batman (1989) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BB3 will be the Nolan flick to include most of the classic Bat stuff. After Rachel's death Bats will likely isolate himself in the new Bat Cave, and now that the Tumbler is gone, he's likely to get a more traditional Batmobile perhaps?

I'msure Gordon will really arrest Batman for murders he knows he didn't do.:whatever: Like Gordon said we'll chase him because he can take it.

Back to the topic I hope we get a great shot of Batman with the signal as well. Possibly at the end of the film talking to Gordon similar to BB once his name is cleared.

Does no-one get the wink smiley? Hint: I'm being silly. Although since I was serious the first time I can see how that could be confusing. Also your suggestion could make the circle complete. The third one ends like the first one. Though I'm hoping with something more learned or added.

But Batman didn't murder those people, he just took the blame for them, once his name is cleared I'm sure Gordon will use batsignal.

I hope so.

I think BB3 will be the Nolan flick to include most of the classic Bat stuff. After Rachel's death Bats will likely isolate himself in the new Bat Cave, and now that the Tumbler is gone, he's likely to get a more traditional Batmobile perhaps?

How traditional? 'Cos I'd vote against cheesy.

Angeloz

:up: I sure hope so

How about that Michael Keaton :woot:

Michael Keaton kicks major tons of ass.

batman-michael-keaton-jack-nocholso.jpg

batmankeaton3.jpg

bat_keaton.jpg

You know, the traditional elements, Aunt Harriet, the death of Alfie, The Bat-Pole...Yadda, yadda yadda.

Batmobile? 'Cos there's more than one design out there and as I said I don't want it to be a cheesy one. So do you or others have a picture of what you'd like? This question is open to anyone.

Angeloz

Can we get basck on topic? This is Batman 89 thread. :o

Can we get basck on topic? This is Batman 89 thread. :o

Fayn.

I often wonder how Sean Young's involvement would've changed the movie. Probably not much, but still...Would have been interesting to see her Vicky Vale.

Fayn.

I often wonder how Sean Young's involvement would've changed the movie. Probably not much, but still...Would have been interesting to see her Vicky Vale.

I don't know much of Young but I thought Kim Basinger was good.

Sean Young was up for the part of Vicki? Was she the one who went into Warner Bros dressed in a Catwoman costume demanding to be auditioned for the role when they were making Returns?

I'msure Gordon will really arrest Batman for murders he knows he didn't do.:whatever: Like Gordon said we'll chase him because he can take it.

Back to the topic I hope we get a great shot of Batman with the signal as well. Possibly at the end of the film talking to Gordon similar to BB once his name is cleared.

That would kickass and would wrap up nolans trilogy delightfully. I could ONLY imagine how amazing that shot would be.

Because the shot in 89 in my opinion is probably THE best shot in a Batman movie. Its glorious and perfect.

batmanbatsignalwallpaper.jpg

Batman_wallpaper.jpg

2 of the most iconic shots of the movie, and in the batman world in my opinion. The goosebumps rip my skin off

Last edited:
Sean Young was up for the part of Vicki? Was she the one who went into Warner Bros dressed in a Catwoman costume demanding to be auditioned for the role when they were making Returns?
Yep

She had already gone cuckoo by the time they started working on Returns.

Sean Young was cast to play Vicki but she was injured during horse racing filming so Basnger was bought in (suggested by John Pettes. If I'm correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"