The Official Batman Comics Stupid Questions Thread!

Bat-Mantis

Sidekick
Reaction score
Greetings Batfans. Got a dumb question? A small question about the comic that’s bugging you but you don’t want to start an ENTIRE thread about it, even if it hasn’t been discussed (because some people around here suuuure get pissed over that for some reason)?
Post it here!

I’ve decided to stop sitting back and seeing people get flamed for asking simple questions, got sick of people whining about there being one of these in the other forum (and not even giving a link, believe it or not. Ex: “The 'Weird Batman Question' Thread in Bat-World was created SPECIFICALLY so that single-question threads wouldn't be made.”), got sick of all the whiny b*tches and decided to do something about it. So I made this.

Rules:
It has to pertain to the comics.

That’s about it.
(I guess there’s one of these in the Bat-World board, but I don’t look at that board. Ever. And this is for comic questions, this is the comics forum, so it works.)

without the hooker origin or with the hooker origin?

I asked this in another thread, but I guess I'll ask it here too.

Has Batman ever tortured anybody to get information?

Can someone name all the people who know Batman's true identity, currently?

How come Batman and Bruce Wayne are never seen at the same place at the same time? Is it to make the reader think he's Batman or something?

good thread! I love the DC stupid questions thread over there... makes me feel smart or somethin... :D

So here's mine- How old was Dick when he became Robin? :)

Originally posted by Bat-Mantis
Greetings Batfans. Got a dumb question? A small question about the comic that’s bugging you but you don’t want to start an ENTIRE thread about it, even if it hasn’t been discussed (because some people around here suuuure get pissed over that for some reason)?
Post it here!

I’ve decided to stop sitting back and seeing people get flamed for asking simple questions, got sick of people whining about there being one of these in the other forum (and not even giving a link, believe it or not. Ex: “The 'Weird Batman Question' Thread in Bat-World was created SPECIFICALLY so that single-question threads wouldn't be made.”), got sick of all the whiny b*tches and decided to do something about it. So I made this.

Rules:
It has to pertain to the comics.

That’s about it.
(I guess there’s one of these in the Bat-World board, but I don’t look at that board. Ever. And this is for comic questions, this is the comics forum, so it works.)

You bastard. You took my concept. Anyways you forgot one rule "If you dont know the answer keep your mouth shut."

In what order do Batman's villains appear in modern Post-Crisis continuity?

Originally posted by durvasa

^ ... anyone?

Why doesn't Dick just go by the name Richard? God knows, I would.

Does Scarface ever b**ch out Ventriloquist for constantly having his hand up his ass?

Does Oracle feel anything at all below the waist when Dick bangs her?

Does anyone care that Azrael never came back?

And here's one for the movies:

In Batman '89, why the hell were a bunch of Joker's henchmen waiting for Batman at the top of the cathedral? Why would they have gone there and when they hell did they do it?

I got one:

When Batman is around, what is that thing He drives?

:D

durvasa said:

I'll start a list and maybe others will add to it: Alfred, Dick, Tim, Oracle, Leslie Tompkins...

how does batman travel the city?

does he jump from roof to roof or does he just pic one spot???

White_Howling said:
how does batman travel the city?

does he jump from roof to roof or does he just pic one spot???

One word.

BATMOBILE

Shawkur said:
I'll start a list and maybe others will add to it: Alfred, Dick, Tim, Oracle, Leslie Tompkins...

Hush, Riddler, Gordon (it can be argued he does cause of the whole "what makes you think I dont know who you are?" line from a while back)

I see WAY too many questions and too little answers.

superman and lois lane also know Batman identity

doc_ock_st said:
Have we ever seen any naked character in a Batman comic?

Barbara Gordon...after Joker shot her in the spine he stripped her nude, took pictures of her bleeding to death, and showed them to her dad :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"