The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ra's al Ghul, no question, with Mr. Freeze at a close second.

Mr. Freeze with Harley close behind.

I have a few favs. Joker, Ra's, Two Face, Clayface, Ventriloquist and Scarface, Mr. Freeze and Penguin.

I can't wait for Beyond and Justice League to hit Netflix. I'm addicted to the DCAU now

My favourite villains from the series

1. Two-Face
2. The Joker
3. Poison Ivy
4. Catwoman
5. Ra's/Talia Al Ghul
6. Harley Quinn
7. The Riddler
8. Mr Freeze
9. The Penguin
10. Bane
11. Scarecrow
12. Clayface
13. The Mad Hatter
14, Man Bat
15. Red Claw
16. Kyodai Ken (not a Batman villain but he's a villian for Bruce Wayne. I would love to see him back in any Bat media.)
17. Dr Hugo Strange
18. Clock King
19. The Ventriloquist & Scarface
20. Lock up
21. Baby Doll.
22. Tygrus
23. Roxy Rocket
24. Firefly

Last edited:
I actually think Clock King is pretty underrated.

Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: Beware the Gray Ghost

Batman: "The Grey Ghost was my hero."
Simon Trent: "So wasn't all for nothing."

e7zG2UH.gif
W50WimD.gif

ifYUJpl.gif
Ru1z0hm.gif

qZgAQZg.gif
cFz9Y5h.gif

a093ft6.gif
xei7CD2.gif

rxwpVDN.gif
M9wvwxK.gif

One of my all time favorite episodes :up:

Adam West playing an aging typecast popular TV hero character actor. Genius casting.

Last edited:
I like when Batman tells Ghost "Try the green switch!" Like Batman could totally push it himself, but he generously lets his hero have the satisfaction of saving their asses.

Yeah DawnWarrior, just checked out a couple of your BTAS reviews and they're very well done.

Great review Dawn Warrior...

That was always one of my favourite episodes. It's a shame it has some funky animation.

isn't that the episode where the Batmobile is like rubber and bends along with the road?

isn't that the episode where the Batmobile is like rubber and bends along with the road?

yep. when I was making the gifs I saw that scene again and wondered what Japanese studio made that episode.

Yep.

yep. when I was making the gifs I saw that scene again and wondered what Japanese studio made that episode.

Suprisingly... It was Spectrum Animation.

I'm assuming it was one of their B-teams or they got a little help and outsourced. Usually they were stellar.

Suprisingly... It was Spectrum Animation.

I'm assuming it was one of their B-teams or they got a little help and outsourced. Usually they were stellar.
It was. Studio Dust handled this episode (and only this episode), I think because Spectrum was coming up short or was overworked. It was a last-minute gig, so Spectrum is still credited.

Bendy Batmobiles not withstanding, they did a good job with all the explosions in the show.

What's the episode where Alfred tells someone he's Batman?

If memory serves, it's in the flashback part of "Old Wounds" when he sees Barbara in the cave for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"