e9hKEWF.gif
ssGxyU3.gif

vaRFLO9.gif
vSat14O.gif

c3pX3oQ.gif
YJxWbq9.gif

PBJlY5s.gif
nYTGJvi.gif

The vocal work on Freeze was fantastic. Not just the voice actor, but the sound that they gave it... a cold not-quite monotone, more limited-tone. Not mechanical like Vader or Bane, but still somewhat inhuman. Very unique, added a lot to the character.

Jorda, each of your reviews make me want to immediately go watch the episode (well, the ones you give good reviews to anyway :woot:).

Saw these in "The Batmobile Thread" in the "Future Batman Movies" sub forums, and I thought they looked AWESOME! Thanks to Kane52630 for posting these.

e0rsTjt.jpg

8auMcLl.jpg

Ojz1EoH.jpg

The vocal work on Freeze was fantastic. Not just the voice actor, but the sound that they gave it... a cold not-quite monotone, more limited-tone. Not mechanical like Vader or Bane, but still somewhat inhuman. Very unique, added a lot to the character.

Totally agree, it actually sounds cold and chilling! The look of the outfits great too.

Mr Freeze's voice effects never sounded quite as good in subsequent episodes as it did in ''Heart of Ice''.

Mr Freeze's voice effects never sounded quite as good in subsequent episodes as it did in ''Heart of Ice''.

Yeah it does stand out in that particular one.

I would also like to see Subzero too, never got the chance to get hold of that as it's import only here in the UK

I believe you can find Subzero on youtube if you look, it's in parts though but it's better than nothing.

Yeah I have watched bits through there, but would prefer the dvd/blu ray if im honest for completionist reasons! I just hope with the interest of the new dark knight returns animated, they might release it on blu ray over here!

Kane did you do Almost Got'im gif?

I watched that other day, I love this episode so much especailly Batman's/Bruce Wayne relationship with Catwoman/Seline Kyle here.

I haven't yet but I'm trying to work on Feat of Clay pt 1. I want to go in order for now.

Kane did you do Almost Got'im gif?

I hope he does the one where Croc just revealed that he is batman and that light passes over his head and his head in the shadows for a moment is Batman's.

One of my favorite parts in Feat of Clay (I think in part II) is when Batman interrogates the germophobe goon. A great Batman scene.

Clayface was one of the best written villains. So tragic. Ron Perlman knocked it out of the park.

The animation on Clayface was poetry in motion.

He's my favorite villain in the show. I really hope we see someone do him justice on the big screen, like BTAS did on the show.

He's my favorite villain in the show. I really hope we see someone do him justice on the big screen, like BTAS did on the show.

Me too. He'd be a great way to set a reboot apart from the Nolan trilogy too, by giving Batman a sci-fi villain.

Ron Perlman's first of many roles in the DC Universe. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"