The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that was Ron Perlman voicing Clayface back then... :wow:

He did an amazing job, I loved TAS Clayface one of my favorite villains on the show.

Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: Feat of Clay, Part 2

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/48491089072/feat-of-clay-part-1-batman-the-animated-series

WhrUyvg.gif
8PHoGCU.gif

Jg7aGfT.gif
DehSo6D.gif

2PKbWr1.gif
8Bdby6W.gif

X6PWVhf.gif
YY5rX3R.gif

e9eavXt.gif
tz0Qdl6.gif

Those are really good gifs, Kane. I like how you cut some of them so that they almost are seamless, like the Clayface flashback one and the Clayface hammer one.

Those are really good gifs, Kane. I like how you cut some of them so that they almost are seamless, like the Clayface flashback one and the Clayface hammer one.

Thanks, sometimes I don't even notice until afterwards. lol I just try to find the parts that I found memorable but sometimes there's too many to pick (like that Feat of Clay episode) and I hate to cut it down to just 10.

One of my favorite Batman interrogations.

Same. :up:

Going through my DCAU/Timm marathon and I'm coming to the end of Batman Beyond...

Quick question. I always found it slightly weird in ''Out of the Past'' when Bruce was reminiscing over his old flames that he didn't have a picture of Andrea Beaumont.

I mean he had a picture of Zatanna which seemed to be nothing more than puppy love and a TWO pictures of Barbara which appears to be nothing more than a dirty fling when Nightwing left.

I mean Andrea is the woman he was willing to give up his crusade for... Is it not a little odd that the producers wouldn't acknowledge her?

I remembered they said something like "She's evil, she doesn't count". Don't remember 100%, though.

Yes, the reasoning behind that was that she was a killer. Paul Dini said: "Andrea didn't make the cut as she murdered people".

Personally, I believe she wasn't there because it was the one that hurt him the most.

Yes, the reasoning behind that was that she was a killer. Paul Dini said: "Andrea didn't make the cut as she murdered people".

Personally, I believe she wasn't there because it was the one that hurt him the most.

I don't really like that reasoning... you don't just stop loving someone cold just because they do horrible things. Bruce would definitely cut all ties but I'm sure he pines about her now and then.

But your right, Bruce probably can't bear to think about her. It would be too painful. Frankly, I'm a little surprised that Talia became his one true love anyway.

But it works... for me it was always Andrea or Talia.

I find it difficult to believe that Talia has never killed someone... given that she's a member of a league of international assassins...

Andrea all the way. Really bothered me that they brought her back only as the Phantasm in some super plot for Batman 2.0. What the hell were they thinking?

i really loved the bruce to batman figure, it was my first action figure :D

The animation for Feat Of Clay Pt. 2 was breathtaking. Batman proved he can take on anything in that ep. Walker's score was also excellent. The Clayface theme is at times tragic but also sinister.

Josh Keaton (Spider-Man and Hal Jordan) voices young Michael Stromwell in that episode, BTW.

Good episode, definitely a good representation of the earlier part of the show trying to venture into prime-time-style stories.
It's Never Too Late review

"I seen him! Like a dark angel saving a guy from the fires o' Hades, man!" If that guy was around today, the Gregory Brothers would make him an iTunes star.

Definitely one of my favourites... the animation is still pretty good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"