The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 3

So we finally got to the end of Jason arc in the TNBA storyline the adventures continue and I have to say . I felt that it kinda felt shoehorn into a corner that basically combined elements from Under the Red Hood and death of the family into the mixture.

I kinda wanted a much more impactful finale to Jason Todd, however this really felt like a tie in just to sell the toyline that has unfortunately been canceled.

Last edited:
c6b7fe0c33dd208a339e3ae8a1a84175898559cb.jpg

Just saw the last Mandalorian episode and don't tell me this isn't all remind you of something...

https://www.*****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/dark-troopers-mandalorian-900x506.jpg

Its similar to the tech Bruce uses in Blind as A Bat ! The face does resemble The Phantasm.

Seeing them up on HBO Max made me very happy! I didn't know they were coming until I started browsing what was new

Batman: The Animated Series reportedly set for a revival
While Bernardin was the one to initiate the discussion with second-hand information, Smith interjected that he had heard it previously from a proven source.

From the sounds of the information, the project is still in the very earliest days, and there are no indications of any contracts being signed with any cast or crew from the original series as of yet.

Call it now, at the first new appearance of Batman with the Shirley Walker theme, I'm gonna cry.

Hope the rumors are true. Would love to see B:TAS come back so as long as the same creative team and voice cast return

maybe it will be a mini-series.
u could bring the OG team for that.
i hope it would be like mini movies with the original cast, and from the same continuity of the timmverse

I would love a revival. With all the original cast and maybe a few voices from the Arkhamverse and that would be cool.

Sadly, we've lost a few villain voice actors the past couple of years. Maybe, we can snag Elfman to come full circle... pay Shirley some respect.

This can't be an accident.

Also, related, in revisiting "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?," I come to really enjoy Glover's voice for the Riddler more and more than I did before. I don't remember seeing any episodes of BTAS/New Batman Adventures after Riddler got that redesign, so I don't know if his voice ever changed.

This can't be an accident.

Also, related, in revisiting "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich?," I come to really enjoy Glover's voice for the Riddler more and more than I did before. I don't remember seeing any episodes of BTAS/New Batman Adventures after Riddler got that redesign, so I don't know if his voice ever changed.

John Glover would have made an excellent live action Riddler. He’s such an underrated actor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"