The Official Batman TAS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you guys think about Harvey dating Pamela (Ivy)?

It was good for what it was. It was only a brief one episode gimmick to show Ivy's evil side and what she's all about.

I did laugh at the reference they made to it in Almost got 'Im, when Ivy was reunited with Harvey when he was Two Face:

Ivy: "It's been a long time, Harvey. You're still looking half way decent"
Two Face: "Half of me wants to strangle you"
Ivy: "And what does the other half want?"
Two Face: "To hit you with a truck"
Ivy to Penguin and Joker: "We used to date"
Penguin and Joker: "Ahhhh"

:pal:

I love that too, "To hit you with a truck" yep that's Two-Face allright. :funny:

It was good for what it was. It was only a brief one episode gimmick to show Ivy's evil side and what she's all about.

I did laugh at the reference they made to it in Almost got 'Im, when Ivy was reunited with Harvey when he was Two Face:

Ivy: "It's been a long time, Harvey. You're still looking half way decent"
Two Face: "Half of me wants to strangle you"
Ivy: "And what does the other half want?"
Two Face: "To hit you with a truck"
Ivy to Penguin and Joker: "We used to date"
Penguin and Joker: "Ahhhh"

:pal:
Haha I remember that episode :yay:

Haha! One of my favorite moments in the series.

After watching the show, I always wanted to see Two-Face and Ivy have some type of relationship in the comic. Even if it were for like an issue or two. I did like in the Long Halloween when she tried to seduce him and he was able to refuse and that shocked her.

For the redesigns, some were cool, some I didn't like. The women were no longer as sexy as they used to be. I preferred the older animation as they were very fluid. The new one was stiff. But it wasn't too bad. It at least looked sleeker. And who didn't love that episode where Scarecrow kills Batgirl? Bad-ash!

Oh Over the Edge was one of the best episodes. The fact that they got past the censors with someone dying (it was a long fall to...and on top of a cop car?) was great...granted it was not real, but it was still pretty powerful.

Oh Over the Edge was one of the best episodes. The fact that they got past the censors with someone dying (it was a long fall to...and on top of a cop car?) was great...granted it was not real, but it was still pretty powerful.

Is that where Gordon goes after Batman and Robin?

Haha! One of my favorite moments in the series.

After watching the show, I always wanted to see Two-Face and Ivy have some type of relationship in the comic. Even if it were for like an issue or two. I did like in the Long Halloween when she tried to seduce him and he was able to refuse and that shocked her.

For the redesigns, some were cool, some I didn't like. The women were no longer as sexy as they used to be. I preferred the older animation as they were very fluid. The new one was stiff. But it wasn't too bad. It at least looked sleeker. And who didn't love that episode where Scarecrow kills Batgirl? Bad-ash!

I can't remeber but there was an issue where Two Face mentioned the two don't get along after he burnt down her greenhouse or something.

As for The New Animated Series Of Batman, Scarecrow became a fav after watching thier interpitation of him and him killing Batgirl was simply haunting.

It was one of the TNBA episodes...so would that make it Volume 4? I haven't picked these up on DVD yet. I know, horrible.

It was one of the TNBA episodes...so would that make it Volume 4? I haven't picked these up on DVD yet. I know, horrible.

Yeah you should pick them and they are great to watch, I wonder if WB will sell them on Blu-Ray?

I hope soo, can't wait for them to release a polished up version off the show on high def!

That's kind of what I'm wating for, Two-Face...and to get a blu-ray player...and an HD television...

Does anyone know when Batman: Animated series volume 3 and 4 are getting released in the UK ?

I don't know, it's up to WB Home Video UK LTD to release it. I'm getting Vol 2 soon and hopefully vol 3 & 4 will be released here.

YES! Mark Hamill is the Joker in the new game, Batman: Arkham Asylum

I can't remeber but there was an issue where Two Face mentioned the two don't get along after he burnt down her greenhouse or something.

Aww man, that's funny. :woot:

I loved the episodes when the villains interact with each other. Almost Got' Em, The Jury (I believe that was the episode. The episode when the villains put him on trial) and I loved when that therapist found out Bruce was Batman and tried to sell the information to Penguin, Harv, and Joker.

Two-Face: Get outta my face, clown!
Joker: Which one?

:woot:

It doesn't really sound like him to me in the new game's trailer.
Maybe I need my ears checked...

It doesn't really sound like him to me in the new game's trailer.
Maybe I need my ears checked...

It says in the casting, I know what you mean but there are bits you can realise it's him

I think he deliberately altered the voice a bit to be different from the BTAS Joker.

Yeah. He is a very versatil actor. I like his voice in the game.

I watched Heart Of Ice, what a great story Timm & Co did what Schumacher couldn't do, treat Mr Freeze with respect.

I watched Heart Of Ice, what a great story Timm & Co did what Schumacher couldn't do, treat Mr Freeze with respect.

He's always been my fav villain (joker there of course), if only Shwazzeneger did what Timm co. did.

He's always been my fav villain (joker there of course), if only Shwazzeneger did what Timm co. did.

"Shwazzeneger" could never have made Mr. Freeze justice. He wasn´t the indicated to do Mr. Freeze in the big screen. He was there because of a whim of Schumacher, he wanted a Mr Freeze that were ""big and strong like he was chiseled out of a glacier". So he didn´t understood the aproach we know and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"