The Official Bizarro Thread

If Bizarro is in MOS, I would like it if he didn't have the Symbol, he looks in a mirror, and burns it on his suit. Now, because he's looking in the mirror, it comes out backwards. But looks right in the mirror.

:eek: I've never thought about that !!! Good idea! Now THAT makes sense! :up:
why don't you like the zombie/frankenstein look?
Well, I'm not a big fan of Stupid-Bizarro. I would prefer an evil and clever one, and the Frankenstein look make me think of a dumb villain-no brain etc ....
I prefer a degenerated Bizarro not a deformed one, if you see the difference ; More like a zombie. Just like I'm not a big fan of the reversed "S" (Well, until Superman beyond found this great idea just above), I prefer a bad shaped "S". Nevertheless, I'm a big fan of the colors you used ! :up:

:eek: I've never thought about that !!! Good idea! Now THAT makes sense! :up:

Well, I'm not a big fan of Stupid-Bizarro. I would prefer an evil and clever one, and the Frankenstein look make me think of a dumb villain-no brain etc ....
I prefer a degenerated Bizarro not a deformed one, if you see the difference ; More like a zombie. Just like I'm not a big fan of the reversed "S" (Well, until Superman beyond found this great idea just above), I prefer a bad shaped "S". Nevertheless, I'm a big fan of the colors you used ! :up:
I agree...If they ever bring in Bizarro please don't make him ******o. Has his own idealogy as oppose to Supes. I think they can do an entirely different play on Bizarro that fits into the story. He does not need to speak with that broken vocabulary. I dont really prefer to see Bizarro but just entertaining the idea.

Why does no make him a mentally diseased maniac instead of a total ******?

Epic movie, already designed the Bizarro suit lol

maybe fad the colors a lil LOL perfect
[URL="http://imageshack.us"][/URL]

J/K
but, that S would work pretty good for his symbol (if he has one)

Personnally I wouldn't choose a purple suit for bizarro. I would choose very dark red and very dark blue. But I suppose the colors of Bizarro depend of the colors of the Superman.

Personnally I wouldn't choose a purple suit for bizarro. I would choose very dark red and very dark blue. But I suppose the colors of Bizarro depend of the colors of the Superman.

I agree with you, I'd rather see dark red & dark blue instead of purple. It'd be something new & it'd look better.

A quick manip to illustrate an idea I had for Bizarro. In this case, he is from an alternate universe where everything is reversed. In that world Superman represents despair and fear, as much as he symbolizes hope in our universe. A "negative" Superman, if you will.

If Bizarro is cast in MOS, I believe that instead of him being a backwards Superman, he should be the opposite which is evil. He should still have the disfigure face but should just be evil instead of being backwards. That'd be much more intriguing & interesting.
I agree. I wrote something like this before.
I do, yes. I know this was not intended at all, but I consider him as a version of Bizarro. I find Comics Bizarro ridiculous and stupid, and I think it is a waste of character to keep him that way. Every time I see him in the comics I laugh a lot and then I cry of how pityfull the stories usually are.
In the cartoon, I regretted that he was the dumb bizarro.
I think Bizarro works pretty well with the notion of identity, and the consequences of the actions of superman if he weren't so nice. I see bizarro like bad Superman is. A reflection but evil. A mirror.
I don't want to be flamed but I loved the Bizarro version of Clark in Smallville.

Btw, now that I think about it, a new attire of sorts would be nice to see. It should be similar to Superman's costume but just a little different. Maybe a bit torn & more raggedy.

Ive always been a huge fan of Bizarro and heres my idea on a new spin for him.

Mercy Graves (Lex's bodyguard) becomes pregnant. After Superman was briefly captured, Lex managed to extract his DNA (As he has been doing a lot of research into genetic splicing). While Mercy was asleep Lex had Superman's DNA injected directly into her baby.

Towards the end, Mercy is already in labour,after just a few days of the DNA being injected, Lex however wasnt expecting this. The baby is born (I had in mind looking like that Zombie baby in Dawn Of The Dead remake). Its skin and bone structure all distorted,already patches of hair and even teeth. Lex takes him for testing,eventually becoming Bizarro by the sequel.

It's simple. Give him the Superman Returns costume. It's perfect for Bizarro! Just kidding. Still true though. :)
SuBe has the best idea IMO.

nah it should just end up being who ever is clark/superman and then of course when both need to be on screen together have bizarro played by who ever is clark/superman body double.

The John Byrne "mute" Bizarro would work best onscreen.

He believes he is Superman, and doing the right thing, but people freak-out when they see him and his appearance. He only fights Superman because he thinks HE is the "impostor". He is both sympathetic, and a physical match for Superman.

Win-Win.

200px-Bizarro_04.JPG

I think Bizzaro could work in a film, and work well.

As many of you know, I love the President Lex Luthor storyline, and I think Bizzaro could actually fit into that arc. Because I do want to have a live action Death of Superman movie, which would then set up both President Luthor and Bizzaro. Luthor would get elected President during the time that Superman is dead, because I don't think it should be some one week of death ordeal, and once Luthor becomes President he finds himself able to get ahold of Superman's remaining DNA.

So, the Superman/Bizzaro/President Luthor film, after The Death of Superman film or films, would focus around Luthor attempting to clone and replace the real Superman with a puppet. I actually would not just work in Bizzaro, but Connor Kent as well, and possibly a form of Cyborg Superman.

Last edited:
The Bizzaro World, also known as Htrae (Earth in reverse) is a square planet that is populated by twisted types of Superman and his other DC universe friends. Some signs of economic health sound like they would make a good deal more sense on Htrae.

Bizarro should be played by Brandon Routh!

And economic health benefits would be great on Htrae, cassgrn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"