Civil War The Official Black Panther Thread! - Part 1

It's been heavily rumored that T'Challa is to be introduced in Captain America 3. I think that'd be a good idea, because I think Black Panther should be part of the team by the third Avengers movie.

But at the same time, there is so much ground that could still be covered with the characters already introduced in the first two Captain America movies.

I'm hoping Captain America 3 will mainly focus on Black Panther, Bucky, The Falcon, Nick Fury, Black Widow, Sharon Carter, Crossbones and Zemo + maybe Red Skull.

Chiwetel Ejiofor for Black Panther!!

For those who have seen it, how glaring was BP's CGI? Did you think they used CGI for him too much and too often?

Was noticeable in 3D but they really nailed his style. Every time he was on screen the movie lifted.

Bloody hell his accent was on point amazing, and the choreography too.

Really glad that Ryan Coogler's directing the BP film, the fight choreography in Creed was awesome too.

At this point, I'm pretty confident that the BP solo film will wind up being the best and most unique MCU film to date.

T'Challa definitely had the best lines for me, even though he probably said the least. No words were wasted. His response to Hawkeye introducing himself at the airport was typical BP.

At this point, I'm pretty confident that the BP solo film will wind up being the best and most unique MCU film to date.

unique? just wait till nov 16. U will get that with doctor strange :)

Together with Spidey, Panther was one of the best parts of the Movie. Now hyped for his solo outing.

The last couple of clips they had for BP were amazing.

Imagining that in an African landscape is just too much.

I really loved where they took Black Panther by the end...

Having him be so driven by the need for vengeance throughout, I was sure the end would see him killing Zemo. But instead, he saves his life, and makes the decision not to let revenge consume him. And then dedicates Wakanda's resources to helping Bucky. A real arc of letting vengefulness give way to compassion, for Bucky and even to some degree for the man who killed his father.

Black Panther moves fantastically in action and the suit looks phenomenal, but even more importantly Boseman is excellent as T'Challa, he brings the presence, authority, enigmatic charisma and compassion needed.

hew was so brilliant guys, everything they nailed it

his movie should involve zemo + perhaps the masters of evil, wintersoldier + cap

its seems really logical now after CW

question I've read that the BP vs bucky fights are pretty much a tie is this true or is there a clear winner?

No definitive winner since Bucky is constantly on the run and just trying to escape but BP was having the upper hand in the rooftop fight but BP going after Bucky just kept getting interference from Cap & others.

Also depend on which state bucky was in..The winter soldier mode version fight much better

Man... I gotta watch this movie again just to see more of Black Panther and to pay attention to his fantastic moves.!

Together with Spidey and Vision, he made the movie, imo. Now, his solo is the one I anticipate the most, and I'm sure Marvel will nail it!

Black Panther was amazing! Couldn't have asked for anything more. He was pretty much perfect.

Boseman on Seth Meyer

Boseman on The View

Boseman and Stan on Good morning

Boseman on Kelly and Michael

Boseman on Kimmel

Can't wait for the film.

His arc is very solid. His performance is too, the choreography of the fights and the suit.

I hope his movie is as impeccable as his role in CW.

Decent arc, but I wasn't all that impressed with Boseman himself, though his accent was certainly good and he's physically suited for the role. I think they
blew their load on T'Chaka a bit too early
. Would have liked to have seen that element saved for the solo film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"