The Official Black Panther Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
COMICBOY said:
It does look better. The first time around I didn't even read it because it was clump together.

That´s my reaction as well.

Whenever I´m reading a thread, I tend to skip right through to the next post when I stumble on these ... word monoliths.

marvelman418 said:
I want BP to get new powers from the Panther god. Now that he has storm, think he needs to be given either a power boost or
something, make it a marriage right?
I suppose could also put this in here...
I was thinking for Young Avengers, They should add a "black panther" kid maybe call him "Coal Tiger" have him be from Wakanda maybe a exchange student? Maybe make it a female, his sister? or someone, who wanted to be the new BP but didn't get to compete?

Nah BP is good where he's at power wise. All it means is he got him a strong woman behind him.

Powers are overrated. It's always much more badass to take a guy down using your mind rather than brute force. Example, BP's Grandpappy taking down Namor with a bag of dust.

Not Jake said:
Storm is a bad character with stupid powers that don't even make sense.

:huh:

Jake Storm is the closest thing Marvel has to Wonderwoman and she's a solid character with a great background, plus how is her power stupid compared to any other superhero? I guess Superman's Ice breath isn't silly? :whatever:

Anubis said:
Powers are overrated. It's always much more badass to take a guy down using your mind than brute force. Example, BP's Grandpappy taking down Namor with a bag of dust.

:woot:

Mind over matter.

The thing about Superman's Ice Breath is that anybody with super strength on his level should be able to do it. It's simple science really.

Your avy is making me distracting me in a good way.

I want to go buy me a King magizine right now!

I miss black booty sometimes.

Anubis said:
Powers are overrated. It's always much more badass to take a guy down using your mind rather than brute force. Example, BP's Grandpappy taking down Namor with a bag of dust.
I see where your coming from. But I feel like storm is becoming a way to get the black panther out of things or to simplify battles. For instance in the latest issue when Black Panther goes into the crowd storm shoots a lightning bolt and cracks thunder, I would have liked it more if Black Panther used that speaker mode to talk to the people to calm them down. When Panther fought Iron man he basically relied on the Ebony Blade, which is cool but I just wish that BP would actually fight using some of his abilities. I was thinking up ideas for Black Panther, and I think they could use the marraige as a way to give him a marraital right to a secret chamber in the Panther sanctum, which could have a new suit, that could give him more powers with vibranium, the suit would make him sound proof, so he would be quite like a panther. Also the suit would react to soundwaves so he could double jump of the air almost using a sound barrier. then when he punched people a sound wave would throw them or something. Or if you don't like that idea what if the panther god gave him more panther like abilities, making him far more agile and stronger. Have him blend in with things?

BP is fine the way he is. Yeah he could utilize his resources more and maybe upgrade his suit, but I'd rather he go back to his 'Chris Priest' suit.

Idk, I liked the whole Panther god thing in a different realm. That could open up a lot of new heroes. I think that could be used for teleportation. Panther meditates in panther sanctum, visits panther god, gives him new ability or updates old ones. I think they should bring him night vision, Some type of stealth. And bring back those sick anti-metal claws.

He has night-vision already. I think they should do more with the Panther God too.

I agree about the anti-metal claws. Those claws and his vibro-knives (as ridiculous and dirty as they sound) were awesome.
BP doesnt need an upgrade to me. His costume, abilities and personality are already badass enough. He just needs a bigger spotlight.

Does anybody have scans of BP vs Sabretooth? I've heard about it but never have seen it. Also, does anybody have any recommendation of a good BP vs Dr.Doom story? I know Doc recently appeared in a story a few issues ago but are there any other stand out issues out there?

I got the issue of BP vs Tooth, BP cut his noggin clean off. It was a HoM issue.

deemar325 said:
V-Gee what up man.

Not much friend. Had a rough week but i'll bounce back.
You still glad to be back home?

Oh yeah and that BP sabertooth issue was great. Especially the Black Bolt-Apocalypse bit.

Black Bolt is one of the coolest characters in comics and he can't say a freakin word.

I think my nickname for you now will be 'V-Gee' you mind?

deemar325 said:
Black Bolt is one of the coolest characters in comics and he can't say a freakin word.

I think my nickname for you now will be 'V-Gee' you mind?

Np man thats cool. Actually i just about missed it when you used it the first time.
It took me a minute to realize you were talking to me.

And yes. Black Bolt is one of the coolest characters ever. He's been on my top ten list for about a decade now.

that list being (more or less in order):
Spiderman (always)
Iron Fist
Black Bolt
Nick Fury
Black Panther
Hercules
Drax
Dr Strange
Collossus
Cyclops

Why are all of them guys?:(

COMICBOY said:
Why are all of them guys?:(

being a guy, I dont relate very well with chicks. Characters I dont relate with very well arent my favorites.
Not saying i dont like any female characters. They just have that one minor strike against them which often prevents them from being at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"