Superman Returns The Official Brandon Routh IS Superman thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold Case 2003:

coldcase107-027.jpg

coldcase107-73.jpg

Unknow actor Brandon Routh?, i think it will work.
Christopher Reeve was unknow when he got the role....

BW/BM said:
I still would say to take this with a grain of salt.even if it is a reliable source,people can be wrong at times.
:up: So true. And why isn't anyone else reporting it yet? Good thing to keep in mind.

IT is Batgirl said:
Cold Case 2003:

coldcase107-027.jpg

coldcase107-73.jpg

I think these were the pics that made me think he might be a good choice the first time he came up.

I've always said he looks the role. I could never throw my support behind him because I've never seen him act, though. If Singer likes him, then I imagine he's got the chops. I'm all for it.

If he's casted...I hope the rumors of him not being able to act are untrue....and he has to do some SERIOUS bulking up.

I just wish this casting crap was over.

As long as its not Cavizel, Welling, Law, Cavill, Fraser, Kutcher, Hartnett, and anyone else thats been rumored or had their ass kissed by the fanboys I'll be fine

He does look like he'll make a great Clark. It doesn't take much imagination to see him as Supes, if Latino Review is correct.

Batman has Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gay Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Ken Wantanabe, David Goyer and Christhopher Nolan...

Superman has Bryan Singer, Dan Harris and.... Brandon Routh? :(

Routh was raised in the tiny town of Norwalk in Iowa, a state better knows for it’s
vast cornfields and tasty pork dishes than as a breeding ground for aspiring actors.
In fact, performing was not part of the up-and-comer’s initial career blueprint.
“It wasn’t my first thought,” he says. “I acted in high school plays and musicals, played
the trumpet and piano, and sang. I was going to the university of Iowa for writing.
I would have been a novelist.”

He can sing and play instruments.... Talented.

well, if singer chooses him, i love it....cause that means he can act, which has been my only worry with regards to routh...

Sverdlovski said:
Batman has Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gay Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Ken Wantanabe, David Goyer and Christhopher Nolan...

Superman has Bryan Singer, Dan Harris and.... Brandon Routh? :(

No, Singer has an Unknown. ;)

Isn't his friend the guy from The West Wing?

I seriously hope this is true...enough with all the casting threads...if Singer picked this guy then like many of you have said, there must be something that Singer saw.

In Singer I Trust.

I've gotta tell you, if this is true, it'll be uncanny. Routh just celebrated his birthday on October 9th, sadly the same day as Reeve's passing. He was born in Iowa, same state George Reeves was born in. To add to that, he's 25, around the same age as Reeve was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"