Gotham The Official Camren Bicondova is Selina Kyle Thread

Camren will be 18 in May of next year. Old enough to be Catwoman. Can't really see the point of recasting the role.
Clare is only 14 and the producers felt it would be creepy to have a 14 year old play a seductress.

Yeah i prefer the younger Ivy. This one seems like a villain for no reason at all. Why did she kill that guy? Couldn't they just have used a different character as a seductress? Maybe someone who would show Ivy the ropes.

Yeah i prefer the younger Ivy. This one seems like a villain for no reason at all. Why did she kill that guy? Couldn't they just have used a different character as a seductress? Maybe someone who would show Ivy the ropes.

Nobody else they could have used is as famous as Poison Ivy. And I guess they want her to now be her own person instead of just Selina's seldom seen
sidekick. Someone else showing Ivy the ropes is just substituting one older friend for another. And why would kid Ivy be hanging out with an older seductress?
That would be creepy too. It was creepy enough when Barbara was letting Selina and Ivy live with her and putting the moves on Selina.

^ Yeah, I'm glad they stopped doing that.

While I liked the younger Ivy, I do think this was a safer play to make her older and really start her down her path to being a villain. I think it could turn out to be more effective than the initial route they were undertaking.

The younger Ivy wasn't only young, she looked super young compared to Bruce and Catwoman and it definitely wouldn't have worked getting her to do what the older Ivy is doing now.

The younger Ivy wasn't only young, she looked super young compared to Bruce and Catwoman and it definitely wouldn't have worked getting her to do what the older Ivy is doing now.

Camren looks younger than 18 to me. It's still a little weird seeing her in some of those outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"