• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gotham The Official Camren Bicondova is Selina Kyle Thread

Has it been confirmed whether or not she ever talks on the show? :-/

She didn't talk when she bumped into the guy when she stole his wallet?

I'm liking her already and from the teaser clip posted above, she seems quite spunky. :D

Did Michelle Pfeiffer cheat on her husband? She is identical.

I got Maury on speaker.

Hold up.

She's a niece of a lady I work with. Just found that out. Pretty neat.

Im interested in seeing her act with some dialogue. Im not a fan of them using this character or how they used her in the pilot but ill give the actress a chance. She looks a LOT like Pfeiffer.

apparently she's really into like street/break dancing, wonder if her talent on the dance floor, will be put to good uses with any cool action scenes/stunts, maybe some parkour kinda stuff

apparently she's really into like street/break dancing, wonder if her talent on the dance floor, will be put to good uses with any cool action scenes/stunts, maybe some parkour kinda stuff

Yeah. Her aunt said that's what her background is. And she said something about that being one of the big reasons she landed the role. So I'd assume we'll see a lot of that background being put to use, if not now, then down the road.

Loads of videos on you tube of her dancing.

Yeah. Her aunt said that's what her background is. And she said something about that being one of the big reasons she landed the role. So I'd assume we'll see a lot of that background being put to use, if not now, then down the road.

The other big reason why she landed the role is.. she looks like Pfeiffer.. :o

Not just looks but they also needed some one who could physically handle the role of Selina Kyle in such a way as you would believe that she would one day grow up to be Catwoman.

I thought they nailed this character this week. Little screen-time but she was written well enough and the actress did a wonderful job. The 'Cat' nickname seems a little heavy handed at this stage though. Only complaint here.

Selina Kyle.
[YT]-sLG5lqzk00[/YT]

I like on how she's even aware of the fact that she resembles Michelle as well.lol

Man, it's going to suck later on if they do a time skip since I doubt they'll use this actress again if they want to have Selina as a 18-21 year old later in the series.

I loved Selina in this. She was charismatic, but with a rough edge, a really rough edge. Just like the kind you'd imagine a real street kid to have. I can't wait to see what'll happen should she meet Bruce. If she thinks he's just some rich rube she can take advantage of, she'll have another thing coming. :hehe:

She's great. And totally looks like a young Catwoman. Great casting, imo.

I thought they nailed this character this week. Little screen-time but she was written well enough and the actress did a wonderful job. The 'Cat' nickname seems a little heavy handed at this stage though. Only complaint here.

To make the Cat nickname more palatable, I hope they give it an origin of its own ( her mother's nickname for her maybe?) and put some emphasis on her preference for that nickname over her real one of Selina. Maybe they can have Bruce/Gordon earn the right to call her Selina.

I don't mind it that much. Probably the other street kids just thought she looked and acted like a cat. Maybe she thinks "Selina" is too prim for a street kid like her. I don't think it needs that much explanation, though a scene or two probably wouldn't hurt.

It is kind of a callback to her original identity of "The Cat" from way back in Batman #1.

And it would be nice to establish that Selina's code name is very much her own creation and not just something inspired by Batman's appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"