Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think I ever went to see a movie for judst one thing even as a kid. Like when Batman (89) came out I just wanted to see that movie it wasnt just for a specific thing in it. Its just weird to think people go see a film for only one thing and ignore all the other great stuff in em, thats all Im saying.

Girls do go for certain things, thats something I forgot about. oh well.

Boys go for certain things....kaboom..... :woot:

Yeah. KABOOM! Explosions and stuff! It's Life According to Michael Bay:

tumblr_n289f0N7Lf1rwnp75o1_r1_400.gif

Yeah. KABOOM! Explosions and stuff! It's Life According to Michael Bay:

tumblr_n289f0N7Lf1rwnp75o1_r1_400.gif

:funny::funny::funny:

As your Avy Wanda looks on in horror!!!!

Reminds me of the Hindenberg......Oh the humanity!!! Beeity???

CGI Splosions are AWESUB!

*detonates 100 barrels of cowflops*

Every time somebody asks for the new trailer, Marvel delays it by one day. :o

What if Civil War is also Peter Parker's origin story?

Spider-man: "Oh wow I got web-slinging powers, I should register with my idol, Tony Stark,"

Criminal: "Spider-man registered, now I know he's Peter Parker. Let's kill his uncle."

Spider-man:
hqdefault.jpg

In the first Civil War trailer you see some missiles blowing up at, what I assume is, the airport with two people running through it. Anyone know who is running?

Or he deleted his account and post to try and make it look like Marvel took it down

He's trolling, forget and move on

Or he deleted his account and post to try and make it look like Marvel took it down

He's trolling, forget and move on

This is my first thought. Ahhhhh you kids and Reddit

...so cant wait for the second trailer. Hopefully its fantastic like the first whatever ot may be.

In the first Civil War trailer you see some missiles blowing up at, what I assume is, the airport with two people running through it. Anyone know who is running?
Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch, I believe.

Getting banned for trolling = Reddit (or any SubReddit) getting tired of your BS

So I was right...

But whatever, I never suspected the latter, I was half joking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"