Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man oh man. I am afraid cap will end in the Raft at movies end. And why BW tells tony that she isnt the one to watch her back but himself. May can not come fast enough

I've been thinkin', If you look at the Close ups of Black Panther's costume, MAYBE Spidey's wearing the same type of material. POSSIBLY a vibrainium variant
TedBWCg.jpg

i think during battle, someone hits vision whos blast goes awry and ends up killing rhodey.

they wouldn't show Rhodey's death in a trailer....

there's no way

Vartha: I guess anythings possible about Spideys suit. Maybe TChalla gives Tony enough Vibranium liquid to blend it into the new suit?

Yeah, I agree. War Machine is safe. He'll be Team Iron Man's out-of-action member for the rest of the film, I imagine, but he's not dead. Comatose at worst. He'll wake up near the end. It's a way to even the odds. Team Iron Man is OP.

I've been thinkin', If you look at the Close ups of Black Panther's costume, MAYBE Spidey's wearing the same type of material. POSSIBLY a vibrainium variant

Looks like a jean type material to me. BP's looks different.

Tony has a look on his face of guilt that he couldn't overcome SW control, after he shot Rhodey.

Vartha: I guess anythings possible about Spideys suit. Maybe TChalla gives Tony enough Vibranium liquid to blend it into the new suit?
That's what I'm thinking since they're on the same team

Anyone else get an Alex Ross vibe from Spidey's suit? I ****ing love how it looks.

Spidey is shown here with Tony already knowing and waiting for him, so how many scenes will Peter have?

I'm guessing there will be a scene early in the film where Peter meets Tony, this one here that may be in the middle then maybe an appearance in the final showdown or in one of the last shots.

I'm also assuming Underoo will be explained as a nickname.

Who is Malick?

This guy:

036ea420-69ed-0133-6e1f-0aecee5a8273.jpg

He just brought an ancient evil alien demigod to earth that Hydra was founded to serve and worship. The alien is posessing Grant Ward.

Has anyone been able to get the video of ET's other bts thing from tonight? They have the page up here but it's not working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"