Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man has the best landing. It's the weight.

But Falcon has the best spin!

Extended Spider-Man footage!
[YT]gZ9WsfjB4AQ[/YT]

Any fellow Canadians in here that tried buying tickets? On Cineplex the furthest date they're selling tickets for is April 5th? I don't know why, I thought they were on sale everywhere?

Same here. In Quebec, I can't buy tickets at the moment...

Extended Spider-Man footage!
[YT]gZ9WsfjB4AQ[/YT]

LMAO. Realistically that's probably what would happen. But thankfully this is a superhero movie.

Because as we all know, the goal of a joke is to be as scientifically accurate as possible.:lmao:

Because as we all know, the goal of a joke is to be as scientifically accurate as possible.:lmao:
Or at least be moderately educated on the plethora of Spidey's abilities.

Ahem! I think you're forgetting someone.

thor2_comp_c.gif

Unlike the other heroes, Thor breaks the ground when he lands. That's why he wins. It just looks so kewl.

I look forward to superhero landing from the following heroes:

Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Lockjaw
Blackbolt
Gorgon
Thanos when he first arrives on Earth. YIKES!

Yeah....and someone who could kick the carp out of any of the others who are doing their landings.

Gorgon doesn't really need a landing and CM can fly so she doesn't need to land all blammo; of course Thor kind of can too......

So psyched for Inhumans. I wonder if they'll really have Lockjaw. That would be awesome. I have my FF/Inhumans comics posted on my site. They are among my favorites (Have DD #1 where he has that stupid yellow costume that could only have been designed by someone who can't see :woot: ).

Or at least be moderately educated on the plethora of Spidey's abilities.

Yes, jokes, I forgot they are made so that people never get mad about comic book inaccuracy.

I should have known the Batmobile would never lose a wheel and the Joker wouldn't get away!:lmao:

Cap had a heroic jump sequence in The Avengers
giphy.gif

Of Course nothing beats The Winter Soldier's epic landing from the Quinjet .
latest

Yes, jokes, I forgot they are made so that people never get mad about comic book inaccuracy.

I should have known the Batmobile would never lose a wheel and the Joker wouldn't get away!:lmao:
What's the joke? That would never happen him, I don't get? it wasn't funny at all imo. :down

:facepalm: LMAO, no. Spider-sense is a thing.
Hawkeye doesn't kill younglings, or mere meddlers.
Heroes don't ignore a killing that just happened before them and go on fighting among themselves......

Guess the joke maker did not count for the critique his/her work would receive on message boards.

:facepalm: LMAO, no. Spider-sense is a thing.

Yes, but there are ways around it. Venom, for example. IM used the spider sense against PP. all Hawkeye has to do is convince himself he's not shooting at Spidey, but something else. Spidey's head just happens to be in the way.

Yes, but there are ways around it. Venom, for example. IM used the spider sense against PP. all Hawkeye has to do is convince himself he's not shooting at Spidey, but something else. Spidey's head just happens to be in the way.
The Symbiote blocks Peter's Spider-sense because it copied his DNA and Iron Man built a device to confuse it, I don't how those examples are relevant considering that Clint can do neither to him. And that's not how the SS works, if Hawkeye happens to shoot an Arrow in his direction, Spidey's going to be warned that it's coming his way regardless of if he's trying hit him or not.. I don't see how it makes a difference.

It's a damn joke, stop trying to pick it apart like it's meant to be some commentary on Spider-Man's capabilities or lack thereof.

Why would anyone take that funny clip seriously? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I shall now imagine Scarlet Witch disabling Spider-Man's webshooters, and force them in his mouth.

You know something? SW alone has the ability to defeat most of them on her own.

Me and a few guys were discussing it on Twitter.

Seemed less like a joke and more like a dis... But I just saw that guy's comment and he acknowledged that it's just a gag. (Though I don't find it funny) Case closed.

I shall now imagine Scarlet Witch disabling Spider-Man's webshooters, and force them in his mouth.

You know something? SW alone has the ability to defeat most of them on her own.

She doesn't really have control of her powers though. She's supposed to be responsible of the incident that makes the UN push for the Accords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"