Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol Cap has come a LOOOONG way.

He sure has.

captain-america.jpg

I remember watching that on TV when I was 5 years old.

It seems like CW will be primarily about Cap and Bucky and how they react to the Accords. Tony will be more like the antagonist in this story even if hes not truly a bad guy.

daniel-bruhl-in-rush-2013-movie-3.jpg

Ich denke nicht

Chester: Yeah I know Zemo is the real villain butI dont think he will be shown a lot. Im just saying Tony will take the place of a lead villain in a regular Cap film even though hes a good guy.

Chester: Yeah I know Zemo is the real villain butI dont think he will be shown a lot. Im just saying Tony will take the place of a lead villain in a regular Cap film even though hes a good guy.

Ah, I catch your drift.

Being the antagonist is not the same thing as being "The villain".

The antagonist is just the character that stands in opposition to the protagonist. It should also be noted that the protagonist is not the same thing as "The hero".

The protagonist is just the main character of a story. They can be a hero, villain, or Anti-hero.

Thanks for the lesson Wylie!

Cap is the protagonist and Tony is the antagonist then.

Which is what I said.

Dude find a hobby.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the date the review embargo ends?

Does anyone know the date the review embargo ends?

If Marvel follows their typical schedule Twitter reactions from the press and geek websites will be allowed right away while full reviews will be embargoed until a week before the UK release date.

I think that 70s TV Cap suit was partially influenced by Evel Knievel too.

That's rather embarrassing. Marvel heroes at their very finest!!!
To think as a little kid in the mid 90s, I still couldn't wait to see when Sci-Fi would run a marathon of all the Universal/Marvel tv movies. I know they did it at least twice. I'd draw pictures of black pajamas Daredevil, Evel Knievel Cap and bottle cap lensed Spidey in my composition books, not even fully imagining that things would be as good and as relatively faithful as they are today. I liked Generation X a lot, so I was a little kid that ate up anything resembling the heroes I loved, but it really is amazing how far things have come.

Kids today are so lucky. I can't even get my teen cousins to accept that there was a time when Lou Ferrigno Hulk was cool, and that was the best that Marvel live-action got before Blade.

If Marvel follows their typical schedule Twitter reactions from the press and geek websites will be allowed right away while full reviews will be embargoed until a week before the UK release date.

Ah thanx, that would make it the 22nd.
I remember when GoTG came out, Marvel seemed to be confident about the film so the embargo was at least a week before UK release.

I've got my tickets booked for Civil War, I'm seeing it Monday 2nd May, 13.30pm, exactly-middle back row seats 2D IMAX (best seats in the house).
I'm hoping Marvel finally delivers the true cinematic version of my lifelong hero- The Amazing Spider-Man!

Ok, now that I got my dose of DC with BvS, time to aboard the hype train for Civil War. 3 more weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"