Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
a certain someone running with Team Iron man there
YPZAvbW.gif

Woah!! Good catch!

It's kind of strange watching Spider-Man run into battle like that. We're so used to seeing him leaping off buildings or swinging or coming in acrobatically at crazy angles. Watching him just run in a straight line is...odd. lol

The stunt work for Cap has come a long way since the days of him bouncing around like a big blue ping pong ball in The Avengers.

The Russos transformed him in TWS and looks like they are gonna make him even more awesome now. :cool:

Woah!! Good catch!

It's kind of strange watching Spider-Man run into battle like that. We're so used to seeing him leaping off buildings or swinging or coming in acrobatically at crazy angles. Watching him just run in a straight line is...odd. lol

Guess there's not a whole lot to swing from in the deserted airport. Does look weird haha.

Japan does love Supaidaman.

tumblr_nsdtaeUv8D1txbgouo4_500.gif

AHAHAHABABAHAAHJGEJNHYYDJODDJRDDOMDDH SPIDEY! YAS YAS YAS! YAS YAS! I'LL BLOW UP THE UNIVERSE! AGGGGGGGGHH!

Excuse my outburst. But everytime something new for Spider-Man pops up I have a rather...unpleasant...outburst. :/

We're so close though. And I am sincerely excited. :D

As much as I love Spidey. He looks SOOOOOO CGI there. He looks like Warriors Playstation game CGI there.

He also looks really slow. I mean, Spidey should easily be outrunning Panther and Widow..

As much as I love Spidey. He looks SOOOOOO CGI there. He looks like Warriors Playstation game CGI there.

Eh. No worse than Vision. Kinda interesting that he's just leaping into the fight without hesitation.

And Panther should be outrunning Widow....and so on.

And Panther should be outrunning Widow....and so on.

Yup. I mean in the trailer he's booking it so fast Cap can barely keep up. The shot's just there to showcase Team Iron Man. I mean War Machine and Iron Man should just zip through the frame with their thrusters. But then poor Widow would be left in the dust with no friends. Lol

BP definitely should be out running everybody on the ground even Sp-Man.

watched that clip and man Falcon's got upgrades!

the clip itself is already better than BvS for me...

The final shot of that TV spot was awesome. I can't wait to see Captain America vs Iron Man.

Yup. I mean in the trailer he's booking it so fast Cap can barely keep up. The shot's just there to showcase Team Iron Man. I mean War Machine and Iron Man should just zip through the frame with their thrusters. But then poor Widow would be left in the dust with no friends. Lol
Realistically, Team Iron Man would insta-own Team Cap too.

Any time you got Cap on your side as the leader, you have a chance. Besides, Team Cap is no pushover, either.

I don't know. Scarlet Witch is a major force to be reckoned with. I think we'll see that in the movie. But overall Team Iron Man does have more heavy hitters.

It just puts a smile on my face to see Spidey running into battle never thought I'd see him in the Mcu

He also looks really slow. I mean, Spidey should easily be outrunning Panther and Widow..

In terms of sheer foot speed Panther and Spidey are about even. Spidey is stronger but that doesn't mean he's faster in a foot race.

Sort of like how Thor is much stronger than Spidey but is probably much slower in a foot race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"