Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War TAGGED SPOILER Discussion Thread

BatsDC

Side-Kicker
Reaction score
We always need one, and with reactions imminent and screenings coming up all over the place, spoilers are inevitably going to get out.

Post them here so those who wish to be unspoiled don't see 'em. :yay:

Is this a counter to my No spoilers early tweets thread?!

Shame Bats! :argh: :o

giphy.gif

Wow I was not expecting Zemo to kill Spider-Man. The whole audience gasped.

Wow I was not expecting Zemo to kill Spider-Man. The whole audience gasped.

It was Ben Reilly under the mask right?

I'm gonna need to stay out of this thread though, I normally don't care about spoilers but I am too excited for this movie.

Damn, spoilers, I saw that guy do that thing. It was awesome because he was in that place with the other guy doing that thing.

OMG, the last shot has Cap working as a lumberjack to hide his identity because everyone thinks he's dead!

:funny:

Despite my skepticism, I was pleasantly surprised the Russos got the rights to work out to bring another character from a different franchise into the film, because he was the best part of the movie.

That's right. Dupree is the best addition to the MCU in a long time.

I can't wait to find out their reactions tonight. Just over 5 hours!

Could easily be fake I know, but I as some of you are clawing for anything right now, and this seemed to be the most legitimate tidbit I've come across so far, so here

"For the sake of not getting on anybody's bad side, I'm not telling how or where I saw it, so don't ask.

And all you need to know about spidey is that he's the only one who reasons with Cap.....even though Cap gets his ass beat by spidey. Yes, Cap fights AGAINST spidey at one point and it shows off his spider-sense like how Quicksilver's speed was shown off in DoFP .

For all of Cap's gancy Acrobatics, Spidey outclasses him in both evasion and Raw Strength DESPITE him being smaller. There's an awesome bit where he straight-up binds Cap with web and unrolls him like a Yoyo in mid-air, then does a spinning overhead soccer-kick like thing, knocking Cap like some 20 feet against the front of a parked pickup truck/trolley cart thing. Cap actually bounces up over the truck's hood and into the back part of it, then Spidey just casually sits in the driver's seat.
>"Got a delivery here for a Mister Stark. One Red, White and mostly black and blue whooped ass. Where should I put it?""

I feel I need to spoil myself for this one cause from all the trailers/images etc, I need to be as prepared as I can be going to see this. I just want RDJ/Tony to be okay. AND I wanna find out about Pepper's role :3

Really no one online who doesn't see it yet? Come ooon, people :(. Europe was snubbed this year, our press screenings are only on 18th when everyone and their aunt has seen the movie yet *grumbles*. I need my fix.

from another forum

This is really good. There is a loooooooooooooot of setup. Like the first hour of this is kinda boring, honestly. But it all pays off in the end. Reminded me of Spider-man 2 in that regard and not (thank goodness) Batman v. Superman. The emotional beats connect. The new characters are fun. The ending isn't a portal opening up in the sky. This is a strong, strong movie.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I've seen its tone described as a "mystery". Would you agree with that?

Yeah, that's a good description of it. One of the reasons the first hour tries viewers' patience is because it's not really clear what's going on.

End credit sequences?

We only got one, which was probably the lamest of them. It's not even worth spoiling.

(That said, the end of this film is good enough that the post-credits sequences are going to take some of the air out of it, which is too bad. I guess they could, like, do a quick jaunt over to visit the Guardians or something.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"