Civil War The Official Captain America: Civil War TAGGED SPOILER Discussion Thread

They wouldn't know about a second credits scene, because it was withheld from screenings. There only was one. That description is bs.

Any word on Black Widow s part on this movie?

All movie villains should have one of those canes that turns into a sword.
Tweeted by Hal Rudnick right after he saw the movie. No hashtags tho, probably on purpose.

Ooops. I should probably stay as far away from this thread for the next few weeks. eek. My bad.

The spoiler about
Bucky dressed in Cap's suit sounds so fake. No way they would just put that there as 10 second throwaway scene without building it up properly. Reminds me of when they showed Sinestro turning into yellow as a post credits for Green Lantern. Just all wrong.

I'll see what's up this Thursday. I don't trust nobody but me own eyes. :o

Seeing this reaction kind of spoiled me unintentionally but I think as a result

Bucky isn't dying in this film. Why would she be more interested in Winter Soldier if he's dead? lol.

https://twitter.com/jenyamato/status/718968089992269825

@jenyamato would you say it's on the same level as Winter Soldier or is it better/worse?

@SamRoseWatson better than Winter Soldier b/c now I'm actually interested in the Winter Soldier

One tweet said Wanda is complicated. What do we think that's about? Those rumors of her losing control of her powers in Wakanda?

Wakanda won't be seen till the Black Panther solo movie.

When posed the question of whether or not we'll visit his Black Panther character's home in Civil War, Chadwick Boseman said simply, "No, sorry." He's aware of our hopes and dreams though, adding, “I know you thought you were because of Age of Ultron, but… it’s not happening.”

Source

which makes sense because the Black Panther film is supposed to be about Wakanda's introduction to the rest of the world.

I've got no problem with them waiting to show Wakanda since that should be a special thing reserved for his film, not some small cameo in a movie he's not headlining.

I've got no problem with them waiting to show Wakanda since that should be a special thing reserved for his film, not some small cameo in a movie he's not headlining.

There's still a lot of people that seem to think Wakanda was in Age of Ultron or that the African nation seen in the Civil War trailers is Wakanda.

Folks are in for a HUGE treat when Wakanda is shown, because clearly folks expectations of the nation are pretty low.

There's still a lot of people that seem to think Wakanda was in Age of Ultron or that the African nation seen in the Civil War trailers is Wakanda.

Folks are in for a HUGE treat when Wakanda is shown, because clearly folks expectations of the nation are pretty low.
To me, that's on Whedon for not clearly saying where that exactly was in Africa.

To me, that's on Whedon for not clearly saying where that exactly was in Africa.

Yeah, all it says in the movie is that it's on the African coast. You'd have to be fan of the comics to know that Wakanda isn't on the coast. Though to be fair that guy Jon Schepp was on the set of the movie and said it was Wakanda. Though that guy said that he knew for certain and guaranteed that Daredevil would be in Jessica Jones so....

IDK, from what I've seen a lot of people are excited about Black Panther, but don't really know much about the character or Wakanda, which is going to make his introduction all the more impressive.

The best news I've heard from the early reactions is that he's the most serious character in the film, because that lines up with the character I know and love, he's not one to make quips at all.

How does Zemo look?

I heard he doesn't wear a mask,but does he look purple or something?

Some guy on IMDB posted about another dude on 4chan claiming that the after credits scene had to do with Vision taking a suitcase holding Ultron's head into the prison.

Probably fake, but, it's quiet here.

Good to hear on Panther. He's one of those that I'm most looking forward to.

I NEED to hear how T'Challa sounds!

And I want to know more about his character disposition. Him being serious is a bit too vague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"