First Avenger The Official Captain America Fan Art/Manips Thread - Part 2

Nice job with the background Cas! It looks natural. Very cool!
Also that anime style pic is freakin awesome RIM! I've never been a really huge anime fan, but wouldn't it be killer if Cap got his own gritty anime DVD ala Batman: Gotham Knight?!

Last edited:
Very very nice RealIrOnMaN :up::up::up:

tumblrlj3bca5w7r1qd6lp0.jpg

Liked the new Cap concept pic so much thought I'd put a background on it.

captainamerica1.jpg

Phenomenal! - This could easily go on the back of the DVD cover with text, credits etc on the sides.

You've turned this into a great pic Cas, love it! Any chance you could make the background wider so I can use it as my backdrop?

Liked the new Cap concept pic so much thought I'd put a background on it.

captainamerica1.jpg

Thanks EditNinja & BenB, the concept pic is excellent, probably my favourite. BenB I see what I can do

Awesome work Cas, I would love to use that has a wallpaper has well :)

Just working on a Batman "Bane" pic at the mo makovargas, as soon as I've finished (or get bored :yay:) I'll do the widescreen version for you & BenB

Awesome work dude. Classic example of something looking better on paper than in real life.

BTW love the style of the artwork. Did animation have an influence on this piece? It looks like something out of an anime.

Last edited:
You've turned this into a great pic Cas, love it! Any chance you could make the background wider so I can use it as my backdrop?

Awesome work Cas, I would love to use that has a wallpaper has well :)

Awesome Cas, awesome! You've turned a really good pic of Cap into a fantastic picture, look forward to you're wallpaper version

Here you go guys, a wider screen version of the Cap pic

captainrogerswide2.jpg

Full credit to Ryan Meindering for the original Cap concept art, which I used part of as the background and the artist who did the new Cap pic, I just merely stitched the two together

Last edited:
i would love to see Evans wearing this costume after he thaws out he would look so epic if they got it right!
(i place Chris's face and eyes over the original poster i found on google, so credit where credit is due to the original creator of the poster thank you! )

Captain-America-Movie-Poster2.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind that either, nice one Knight :up:

i would love to see Evans wearing this costume after he thaws out he would look so epic if they got it right!
(i place Chris's face and eyes over the original poster i found on google, so credit where credit is due to the original creator of the poster thank you! )

Thanks Cas more awesomeness and now my desktop (altough tempted to switch to the Bane you posted yesterday)

captainrogerswide2.jpg

Very nice Knight and with you on seeing something like that in the Avengers movie :up:

captainrogerswide2.jpg

Full credit to Ryan Meindering for the original Cap concept art, which I used part of as the background and the artist who did the new Cap pic, I just merely stitched the two together

This is awesome thanks for the wallpaper size.

Thx guys that was my first manip ever so feels go to know i dont suck at it! :p

Well if that's your first ever then I'm even more impressed, you've done the face under the mask as well as I've seen anyone do! Keep manipping you've got a good eye for it :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"