First Avenger The Official Captain America Fan Art/Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta try to make a wallpaper outta this!

22021L.jpg
hehe beat ya en :D

Not fan art but it is the movie design of the Red Skull for the movie

Just a quick manip based on the new Cap pic & the Weaving Skull pic
00000captainamerica2a.jpg

Nice Cas! I was gonna ask where you got the pic. lol

Awesome lixdexia! I've been doing a lot of rough sketches out of excitement in school. Like full sized pictures on looseleaf.

WE WANT YOU!

:cap: This is one amazing manipulation of Captain America and his rival Red Skull cas.

Thanks dark_knight08 (& Vartha from previous page), appreciated. I was going to post another one of Cap running throwing the shield then just before I did the official pic of him running came out so didn't bother (as that one looked so good!)

Anyway here it is

acaptamericaww2.jpg

Thanks dark_knight08 (& Vartha from previous page), appreciated. I was going to post another one of Cap running throwing the shield then just before I did the official pic of him running came out so didn't bother (as that one looked so good!)

Anyway here it is

acaptamericaww2.jpg

I just have to tell you how brilliant this is!!! Very nice job!

Oh wow :awesome:

That's the first time I've seen the bullet dings on the helmet. That makes it look insanely cool!

Great work. I really love the ones of Cap on the battlefield. Great work adding his shield in the pics.

Oh wow :awesome:

That's the first time I've seen the bullet dings on the helmet. That makes it look insanely cool!

Agree about the bullet dings on the helmet Suzanne, nice detail that I didn't really see before, good work Vartha :up:

Nice job, Vartha. You should add some sort of background to that closeup pic, and add the letterbox effect to it. :woot:

heh Thanks everyone.
Finding the right background is rough. I was thinking maybe an American flag.

Is that the suit? Not really feeling it. Too much brown...and the outfit looks too loose and little cheap, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"